Arsène Wenger

I’ve PM’d you. So I’ll delete any posts you make on the topic going forward.

Sigh

I guess the question is now what are you going to do about it? :rofl:

Not ignore

Careful you will be causing upset by calling him petty :arteta:

You should look up the definition of admitting :wink:

Anyways, basically what you’re saying is you just said the insider shit because you felt like being an obtuse cunt :cowboy_hat_face::heart_eyes:

So…without this shit manager.

We wouldn’t have won 3 Premier League, 7 FA Cup, 7 Community Shields, UEFA Cup Final, Champions League Final and a list of FA and League Cup Final appearances.

In addition to no Henry, Vieira, Petit, Anelka, Pires, Fabregas, Van Persie etc.

He’s frustrating and need to go, but calling him shit is like taking back everything that is bad as well good of Arsenal for the last 22 years.

4 Likes

Depends how you view semantics. Is refers only to the present to me and presently he most definitely is WANK. Obviously he wasn’t always shit.

3 Likes

I didn’t think there was much moderation on this forum. I mean I went back in time and murdered Calum’s mother while she was pregnant with him and it was all fine and dandy and obviously I’ve obviously been banned from Redcafe, Bluemoon and ArsenalMania multiple times.

I suppose abusing a poster by calling them ‘retard’ is crossing a line but is it worse than calling a manager your not happy with the N word? And if not should abuse of a manager using ageist terms such as ‘senile’ be equally tolerated?

Banstick forums are crap but so are say any abuse you feel like shitheaps like youtube and reddit. So while I generally feel Trion takes extreme positions, his point that lines have been crossed in the abuse of the manager is probably correct. But obviously I’ve passed certain lines myself.

1 Like

If you think calling someone senile is the same as calling someone the n word then wow.

Not much I can say to that.

I can see why Trion was getting belligerent, the whole discussion from the beginning was at a really low level and confrontational and insulting.

But he was acting like a child.

I didn’t say the same. They’re both abusive forms based of stereotypes and discrimination and disrespecting of someone of their respective groups. In that it shouldn’t be acceptable to insult someone based on race or age.

So if you used that type of language, yes you should be ashamed.

Trion wasn’t banned for what he said, he was banned for acting like a complete idiot afterwards. Not only did he refuse to have the discussion in the PMs he went around senselessly flagging random posts and was just being a total idiot.

5 Likes

:santi: :laca: :cry:

4 Likes

Sacked…

https://twitter.com/chriswheatley_/status/989110854108024834

He reiterated a few weeks ago he always honours his contract etc, I thought it was obvious from the start he was ‘pushed’.

1 Like

Dereliction of duty.

So, someone at Le Arse finally grew a pair and did the right thing?

3 Likes

Can’t believe the board finally had the bottle to sack him. FREEEEDOMMMM!!

He’s just a scapegoat. Everyone above Wenger should be just as much accountable. We have money in the bank statements we hear that every season. How true is it? Apparently we made a profit in transfers this season.

Like every corporates always the CEO have to resign for failures, whilst at football clubs it’s the manager.

2 Likes

Agree?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters