Back up on this piece

Sharif the gooner /STG not a damn thing changed but the forum !

1 Like

What the hell have you guys done ! Can’t use my Old Username ?

1 Like

I’m confused, do you want Sharif the gooner as your username but when you signed up, you couldn’t? No one’s changed anything considering everything has started from scratch on here.

I liked his name. Give him his name back.

Same here, I can’t even use my old email account so I gotta start from zero. This is the third time this has happened with OA.

This is KingInTheNorth by the way.

We all started from zero. There was an issue with reg emails for like the first ten days we switched over, is it possible you registered an account, didnt get the email and then the username/email was effectively “blocked” when you came back?

Send myself or @Mysty a PM with your old email and we can have a look. You too @STG

You can’t use spaces on the new site. That might be why.

2 Likes

@I_W is spot on. You can’t have a username that has spaces like you could on the old site. You’ll have to put _ between each word instead if you want to maintain your old names. @STG @KITN.

Thats right want sharif the gooner back

Its ok cant be bothered to change it I will live with this one

[quote=“STG, post:10, topic:439, full:true”]
Its ok cant be bothered to change it I will live with this one
[/quote]I can change it if you really like, it’s not a problem. Only take a few seconds to do it :slight_smile:

Thanks for being helpful Mysty . I will let this current username live on me but if it becomes too much in the middle of the night I will call your name . Might get my girlfriend excited (lol) . You will know to change it then :yum:

Yes Admin and the mods are very handy for changing usernames…especially in MDC :campbell:

3 Likes

[quote=“STG, post:12, topic:439”]
but if it becomes too much in the middle of the night I will call your name . Might get my girlfriend excited (lol) .
[/quote]Didn’t know I had that effect over your girlfriend :henry2:

1 Like

seen what you done there she might ask who is Mysty