Badges

Enrique Shockwave is a brilliant username. :joy::+1:

10 Likes

What a fucking outstanding username

2 Likes

I got Aficionado today.

going to have too be a cull here.

1 Like

So while I’m still catching up with things around here, just doing some housekeeping on badges. Noticed there’s been a couple of anniversaries that have cropped up, so I’ve handed out several for particular landmarks reached, such as @Midfield_Maestro reaching 10 years on here.

With recent donations as well received, I’ll get round to handing out ‘Gold Member’ badges too.

So if there’s anything you feel you are currently missing from your badge collection or others I’ve not mentioned, that you should’ve had, feel free to tag me and I’ll sort it all out :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ve also checked out the other donations thread from last year and handed out ‘Gold member’ badges to those who donated then, who hadn’t received the badge until now, thanks again folks!

1 Like

@Mysty to threads like:

You get a bunp! you get a bump! and you get a bump!!

:wink:

2 Likes

I know nobody probably gives much of a shit about this, but lately I keep coming across profiles that had missed out on certain anniversary landmarks reached and I’ve updated ones I’ve come across. But do let me know if you think you’re owed one and I can add it to your collection as I’m sure there some I’ve missed out still :slight_smile:

Hey Mysty, thanks for the Silver today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better than panini this.

1 Like

No worries @giner ! While I have good knowledge of majority of when members joined, there’s some I’m unsure of. I saw I gave you a bronze one from 2016, so I figured you’ve got to have been on OA over 5 years now. Do you remember when you joined OA?

@Stroller You’ll be heading for the 5 year landmark later in the year :smiley:

@Maverick79 I feel you might be another one due a Silver as well, but can’t recall when you joined OA originally, any idea?

1 Like

I seem to be missing the “genius” badge? :thinking:

me i dont remember exactly but it was yeeeeears ago i would say i have been here for at least 4 years plus.

No idea, mate. I thought you had all that stuff at your fingertips. I just searched my name to dates prior to 2015 but nothing was found, so . . .

That’s due to all the data pre 2016 was lost when we started from scratch again on here :slight_smile: Some people did mention their join dates in the “Final post count thread” in Cross Bar, so that helps a little. I think you joined around 2013, so we’ll stick with that.

@Maverick79 Yeah I think you’re right, could be early 2014 I’m thinking.

Will be sorted shortly :unai:

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m 10 years in August, what do i get for that?

1 Like

Heres an idea @Mysty. A poster gets a testimonial badge for ten years. He picks his all time best posters eleven including himself. He then selects an all time best team of players he has seen.
Basically he gets his ten year badge but has a bit of fun he shares with us. Tell me if im over thinking things. Im still on a high after spuds loss and looking forward to work.

1 Like

You are overthinking it

2 Likes

Me and @Electrifying have to be in a team against @Luca_from_Italy to right the wrong of Autumn 2007 where Italy cheated us out of Euro 2008.

1 Like

I joined May 2014, nearly up to 5 years of Aussie whinging Ladies & Gentlemen :fire:.

1 Like

:bellend:

1 Like