Bournemouth vs Arsenal (PL)

Team looks so average.

Bournemouth should have had a clear penalty, too

1 Like

11 points in the last 9 games. Relegation form.

:disappointed:

Knew we would lose here but not after going 0-1 up you stupid soft bottling cunts

Repeat of last season but even worse I guessā€¦

This was fun. :roll_eyes:

Fuck the lot of them. Had enough of this crap

1 Like

Are we still overachieving on those objective metrics ? 39 points from 23 games ?

Another exhibition of how bad this team is.

Europa League account bantering us ffs

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe how Wenger has held out so long. If the last few seasons were my FIFA manager mode, Iā€™d have fucking given up by now.

3 Likes

1 Like

Heā€™s held out cause the money is real

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe how average some of these players are and the season has still a couple of months to go.

@Cristo Copy pasting comments arenā€™t you? :smiley: At least you got Handball to watch.

2 Likes

Havenā€™t posted on here for a long time because I had no reason to. There is nothing left to say when it comes to Arsenal. I cannot believe that the man that made me fall in love with this club has now made me indifferent. I am already over this defeat and itā€™s only been a few minutes. Thanks Arsene!

5 Likes

The only good thing about this game is that Iā€™m winning money almost every week betting on whoever the opposition is.

If you bet on the win and draw you can do the same.

Just go to Arsenal.com and see who their next game is against, and then bet on the opposition.
Itā€™s really easy.

I blame the blue kit and Thierry Henry

I guess Kevin Friend didnā€™t get the memo about the anti-Arsenal referee conspiracy :speak_no_evil: Oh and we still lost

1 Like

Boring.

Just reminding you of how absurd your conspiracy theory is :+1:

Naturally you wonā€™t be mentioning the Iwobi incident :smile:

3 Likes