Bundesliga

Lovely goal and knee slide though. Sign him up, Arsene!

1 Like

1-1 FT. Good point for Neverkusen.

Dortmund leading Ausburg 2-1 atm and they have just wasted the chance to make it 3-1.
Fantastic move by Dortmund here. The ball was moved perfectly until they shoot on target.
Burki had to come out from his box to save a dangerous situation.
2-1 Dortmund at HT. Good game.

Cocky Aubameyang missed a penalty. What a shit one!

Wow
 :joy:

VAR just gave a pen. The ref didn’t give it and play continued and he waited for a stoppage AT THE OTHER END OF THE PITCH and they consulted VAR, it was given. So they slowly marched to the other end of the pitch where Auba tried a panenka and FAILED.

https://streamable.com/j5pkd

1 Like

If i were Dortmund, i would sack Auba immediately :xhaka:

Hannover equalize against Gladbach to try to keep their unbeaten run going.
2-1 FT for Dortmund. Thanks god Auba didn’t cost them the game.

1 Like

Crap penalties aside, Dortmund score some pretty sexy goals

1 Like

Very, very decent start from Bosz at Dortmund. Good example of the depth too this game. With a different midfield of Kagawa, Weigl and Dahoud in stead of Gotze, Sahin and Castro.

1 Like

I see similar issues to Tuchel in the future though they haven’t conceded much so far in Germany but they haven’t played the best teams either.

In Europe their lack of defensive nous is as glaring as ever, way too open and prone to throwing players forward. Was the case against both Real and Spuds and doesn’t seem like it’ll let up anytime soon.

Playing great stuff though.

1 Like

Which are the best teams though? Bayern and Hoffenheim? Leipzig maybe? I don’t think a Hannover is that much stronger.

I wouldn’t really care for European results for now. There is a chance to actually win the Bundesliga.

In my opinion people give too much credit to Champions League performances anyway. Just try and win a national Championship first. Unless that’s not a realistic goal.

True they have their best chance in a long time to win Bundesliga but can easily see them throwing it away tbh, especially as this Bayern malaise has to stop at some point.

Although it is nice to see other teams really being in contention.

First defeat in the league for Hoffenheim. Now Bayern.

#JaHerthaJa

:sunglasses:

No Lahm and no Basti
is this even Bayern Munich? :neutral_face:

EDIT:

0-1 Munich, Hummels header.

1 Like

Bayern will have no problem now that Carlo has gone.

1-0 Bayern at HT.
Game over. Lewa.
No! Game on! 1-2!
2-2 lol!
2-2 FT! Yes!

after leading the table, Hamburg now back to their usual role

1 Like

Leipzig score against Cologne.
1-0 Leipzig at HT.
2-1 FT for Leipzig.

Ribery is done

Career end injury.