Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

I love that they have a picture of a troll so that there is absolutely no confusion as to what they’re doing here. Take note @BigWeng_4LYFE :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been a member of this forum over 10 years now.

Don’t worry, if I was here to create trouble my account wouldn’t have been around this long

2 Likes

I was only joking. I actually like trolls, used to put them on my pencils all the time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Strangely absent from this place around the time of the cup final and the community shield, but rocks up again around the time the teams play at Stamford Bridge :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

Remind me of that AFTER the game :slight_smile:

I imagine this is because the terror threat has been raised to critical

1 Like

He sounds a better troll than ours, tbh :hipster:

:cech: :henry2:

It has to be a 4 at the back with 3 man midfield. Perfect opportunity to test it

I want to see Xhaka and Elneny pivot with Ramsey given a free role as a B2B slightly ahead.

Alexis, Laca, Welbeck front 3

Seo should start ahead of Monreal depending on his Koln recovery fitness

2 Likes

We can deal missing Ozil in a game like this. IIRC he also missed the City away game we bossed 0-2.

1 Like

I’m not interested in predicting an Arsenal loss. We’re getting a point(s) here

That team really excites me. Swap ozil for Ramsey and we stand a chance

2 Likes

Özil out this week? Argh there’s always one! Time to call on the higher being.

Dear Father Christmas,
All I want this year is to see Alexis, Özil and Lacazette start a game together.
My Mum says I’ve been good all year so I really think I deserve this.
Thanks
Jade, age 8 (plus a few more years)

2 Likes

It’s ok for ozil to miss this game he normally goes missing in games like this :coq:

2 Likes

Strong statement from you again :xhaka:

Have you really been that good when you said you wanted Giroud to do anything to you :coq:

Just pray

Nothing new, he normally goes missing in the big games anyway :wink:

1 Like

Look, Ozil missing might be a blessing in disguise :henry2:

Ozil was the best player v Chelsea when we beat them twice last season tho :thinking:

1 Like

We are the Bridge :wink: