Chelsea v Arsenal (Premier League)

3-0 to Chelsea sadly. I think they be up to get revenge for that early season beaten. I’m just not confident about us at the Bridge at all.

Bellerin, Gibbs, Walcott must start for me. Alexis must start up front, we look a way better side for it. Ozil badly needs to get the finger out and start performing. Aside from that if the team doesn’t perform we could be in some trouble. I think we be doing well to come out of there with a draw.

2-2

Wouldn’t be surprised if we got a draw. It’s Arsenal.

1 Like

It would be ‘typically Arsenal’ to come back and perform in a fixture like this, but it doesn’t happen all that regularly away from home if you look at the numbers. Plus, Chelsea are too good right now

1 Like

Routine 2-0 for Chelsea as they will control the middle of the park with ease and make it very difficult for Ozil & Sanchez to have an influence.

Looks like Ramsey is out. So I’d go with this line-up…

Cech
Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Monreal
Holding, Gabriel, Per
Gibbs, Debuchy
Ospina

6 Likes

Edit*

Cech
Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Monreal
Holding, Inanimate Carbon Rod, Per
Gibbs, Debuchy
Ospina

2 Likes

Maitland>>>>>>>>Ramsey&Coquelin.

2 Likes

You said before we were gonna win.

They are going to smash us in midfield where the game will be lost. Be happy with a point.

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous :wink:
Bellerin and Gibbs are far too attacking.
Replace Gibbs with Coquelin and Bellerin with a London bus and we could limit Chelsea to only getting a couple of goals.

Any 11 plus this baby

2 Likes

3-0 to Chelsea with them totally steamrolling our midfield and marking Sanchez out of the game. Özil to be completely anonymous and Giroud to come on for fifteen or twenty minutes of gesticulating and arm waving. Petr Cech will be too slow to get down and make a save for at least one of their goals. This also feels like one of those games in which Koscielny will do something stupid as he likes to a couple times a season.

7 Likes

Wenger is sitting with the Chelsea fans with security around him.

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/827132616147103744

Lol why do I feel this could get very wrong quickly :joy:

Well I had the bus listed as a sub, but I guess he could start – he’s looked pretty decent in training to be fair :grin:

1 Like

I think we will have one of our players sent off as well.
Their players are going to be all over Sanchez.

Haha. This is so going to happen. For fucks sake.

Can we have an ‘abstain’ button on the poll? After that performance against Watford. I reckon it would get more hits than W, L or D.

Nailed on (completely cunting pointless) win IMO.

Whatever. I’m so fucking sick of this shit.

1 Like