CSKA Moscow Vs Arsenal (UEL Quarter Final 2nd Leg)

Be careful today :wenger2:

We just need to keep it tight for the first half. Even if itā€™s 0-0 or 1-0 to them at HT, we should be able to pick them off on counter attacks as they get more desperate to score.

Would be an utter catastrophe if we fuck this one up.

Considering CSKA have the same defence as when we played them in 2006, we shouldnā€™t struggle too much to get through. Just hope our own defence donā€™t act like sluts and open their legs at the first time of asking

1 Like

The level of excitement for this one is palpable.

The 4th time youā€™ve posted that :joy:

1 Like

This is why we have to win the prize of not having to be in it again.

These games have been amongst the worst iā€™ve ever seen from Arsenal.

Over the two legs. Thatā€™s perfectly acceptable. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Such spoiled fans and a bad attitude to have. Why not just enjoy the match, whatever happened to unconditional love for the club you support? Iā€™ve thoroughly enjoyed every single one of these matches.

1 Like

Cool story bro. :mustafi:

1 Like

Itā€™s a necessary evil to finally win a fucking european trophy.

Iā€™m going to a concert, trust the lads to do the job

1 Like

Team news?

Aubameyang dropped

6 Likes

I donā€™t have a bad attitude. Iā€™ve watched all the matches and have enjoyed the knockout games. But come on, in terms of excitement, some of our group matches were terrible.

Iā€™m not being snobby about it. I donā€™t mind being in it. Would just rather be in the CL next season. The EL is a bit of a drain on the league season ā€“ the Thursday/Sunday thing is a bit rubbish.

2 Likes

no Iwobi smh

:laca:!!!

1 Like

will be interesting to see how Ramsey and Wilshere get on in the midfield 2 I guess.

Unless Wilsh is out wide loool

1 Like

Three CBs on the bench? Are we expecting the Russian mafia to take out our back line or something?

Also, just noticed, no Nelson :sob:

2 Likes