Donations gratefully received

Thank you @eszter888 for your kind donation.

I will apply your badge now.

I must be going blind, but I can’t find the donation button for the life of me?!

Right top

Not there on mobile by the looks of it

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=T4HAsUWiab-BRfv_rk0gnF4YTm6XsBw-jkMfJA8WEud5mfKQyIlT1oWPypK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8de2b8031b89187c030b37e57608011f58

1 Like

Donated again.

Keep up the good work lads!

Thank you for the recent donations @jacek @Arsenal

Gold member badges now granted

2 Likes

Gratefully*

Thread title edited :smiley:

I’ve donated a symbolic fee, but I want to help this site if we need to be better and to support the staff.

1 Like

Penny pincher like Wenger :stuck_out_tongue: :poldi:

2 Likes

it’s only the reserve cash on my Mastercard after the payment of the new tracktop

… or maybe not! :theo:

1 Like

Ask Arsenal for money. We got a lot of cash in the bank :santi:

1 Like

Did you forget we have 600 staff to pay first? i don’t think the tea ladies are going to be too happy with you GFI :bellerin:

2 Likes

Thanks sham.

Will donate tomorrow when I get my new laptop.

Donated, Had to use my sisters Paypal account (cant remember the password for my one), but its all good.

Keep up the good work lads!

2 Likes

Thank you @BizzySignal :slight_smile: Granted your Gold member badge.

1 Like

sweeeeeeeet

Bizzy, thank you so much for your very generous donation, this will really help with the hosting rental this year.

1 Like

No worries man, you guys do an amazing job. Will give a little something whenever I can.

Dear members,

Running OA as you can imagine takes plenty of time and money in order to give you guys the best Forum experience we can offer.

In order to safeguard the future of the site, we need a constant stream of donations to keep the site going. Any donation fees, no matter how big or small, will help support the site in terms of hosting costs, as well as possible upgrades to a larger server, something we’re considering, in order to combat the current lack of upload storage space.

Members are under no obligation to donate if they don’t wish to. But if you fancy helping out the community by chipping in with a donation, that would be very much appreicated in the long run.

The donation button can be found at the top right hand corner.

If you have any questions, don’t hesistate to ask myself or another staff member, though Shill would be your best bet seeing as he’s in charge of the running costs and donation process.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve thrown a tenner in to get the ball rolling, lead by example and all that!

Been a long old time since I last three a few quid into the coffers, bout time I paid my way :smile:

3 Likes