England

Genuine question, has anyone seriously suggested England should have a parade, or are we acting like it’s a serious possibility based on fucking Sky Sports tweeting a poll?

1 Like

Well I don’t know about anybody else but I posted it to laugh at sky sports for putting such a stupid fucking question to a poll. Remember when sky sports news was actually a decent channel?!

I remember it always being sensationalist claptrap :slight_smile:

I was really drunk when watching England, and for obvious reasons haven’t felt the need to watch the highlights or revisit the match, but this just came up in my newsfeed.

37112093_3022740397871472_8961429755362541568_n

Harry Kane is a cunt

4 Likes

Missed it lol! How did he not score that?

2 Likes

Square it you fucking idiot :sob:

5 Likes

It’s a truly inexcusable missed opportunity under the circumstances.

2 Likes

At the time I thought it was an absolute sitter, I can’t remember the commentary mentioning it in such a way though

Kane is greedy as fuck. Not a team player, he seems to think the golden boots belong to only him. Remember when he sweared on his daughter Iife he touched the ball :joy:

1 Like

Thierry would have hit it right there and scored.

Guess that’s the difference.

2 Likes

I hate football commentators saying he had a right to shoot.

MOTHER FUCKER YOU REFUSED A 100% GOAL FOR AN 80% CHANCE

2 Likes

“but with the form he’s been in he’s got every right to back himself there Clive”

Noshutupyoucunt

1 Like

I hate defending Kane, but, in the first picture, where he is 1 yard out, the keeper actually saves his effort and deflects it onto the post…a great save…

However, the first attempt, when he should have squared to Sterling, was absolutely pathetic…a poor miss…Agree, Kane is a useless selfish feckin idiot…Thank god we can all go back to hating him now…

No, Kane hits the post and it deflects onto the keeper. :slight_smile:

Nope he saved it

Unbelievable save tbh

You watch it from another angle, the keeper just gets a toe that deflects it onto the post before it comes back and hits him again…it is a good save…

Still, two poor misses within seconds.

Typical Spurs bottling when it matters most :mustafi:. Had a great tournament though.

1 Like

BBC fans player ratings for England team

Kane - 3.16/10
Sterling - 3.17/10
Rose - 3.76/10
Alli - 3.79/10

I think the love affair may be over :mustafi:

2 Likes

When only trophy you can win is the individual ones, no wonder he is selfish