England

I hope spurs sell some of their England players.
I’ve found it very difficult to support England when they have six spurs playing.
I really can’t stand Kane.
Apart from the diving, he is such a selfish player.

5 Likes

“Sometimes it goes for you, sometimes it doesn’t. But if I win it, it’ll be something I’ll be very proud of.”

This would be the worst golden boot in the history of tournaments.

I’ll get like £15 quid if Kane wins it but I would happily miss out if Mbappe fancies himself a hattrick.

I don’t know why the right wing press dress him up as a boy to be proud of because he’s one of the most unlikeable players we have.

6 Likes

That’s not what he said!

2 Likes

:arteta:

For what Southgate was trying to do I think a fit Lallana benefits the team more than Alli. I’m not sure a fit Lallana still exists though.

3 Likes

Yeah for me Lallana is starting in our side at this World Cup if he was fit and hadn’t been injured basically all season. Our midfield desperately needed someone who could knock the ball about properly.

Got the first goal in qualification on the road to Russia. Big Sam had the answers. . . ,

1 Like

The 4th spot is a bit down to him :wink:

1 Like

The 4th spot is down to Southgate. Had he not picked a weakened team against Belgium, England could have been knocked out a lot sooner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kane was in the position to shoot.
Yes, he could have passed it to Sterling, and he ended up missing it.
Still, he was in the position to shoot and he had the right to shoot.

If Ozil was Kane, and Klose was Sterling, Ozil should still shoot it.

Except not really. It should have been passed regardless of who is on the ball, but especially if it is a timid, average finisher like Ozil.

This is what I loved about Henry, no greed whatsoever, for such a top striker the guy was happy to let someone else score if it was the higher percentage play. Basically a guarantee he passes that ball

You on a time delay ronnie? :wink:

It is not about greedy or not, it is about doing the right thing at the right place. He was in the position to shoot.

I was not saying it was “wrong” to pass it to Sterling, but as a top striker, a player that has the killer instinct, he would just shoot it. Shoot first, pass second.

I just felt like he was accused because he missed it.
If he scored it, would people call him “greedy”??
What kind of treatment he would have, if he chose to pass to Sterling and Sterling miss it??? People would call him stupid.

Man, so many threads here… can’t comment on every single one and do it on time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your idea of the right thing at the right place is borderline retarded. Greats like Pep would never accept a player with your footballing mentality in his team.

I think like an amateur football player and professional football fan with logical sense, not going to pretend that I can think like Pep or have similar wavelength of him.

If you are a scorer and not shooting when you can (less than 10 yards), pretending that you have the same vision of Mesut Ozil and make the fancy pass, this is pure retard.

He could have fucked up the pass and everyone would be grilling him for not shooting. Swings and roundabouts.

I think as a striker, he has to shoot there.

Cant see nothing wrong in making Harry Kane the failure of the nation. Its a Gooners duty too spread this message out there and build some hate.

2 Likes

He could have fucked it up, but that wouldn’t have meant he made the wrong decision, it would just mean that the right decision was badly executed.

I see where you’re coming from though, I guess either decision is fine as long as it results in a goal, but I think the option most likely to result in a goal was passing it.

The only reason he’s a 30 goal striker is because he makes decisions like that, and the only reason people love him is because he’s a 30 goal striker.

He should have passed but I’d never expect him to make that decision. It’s just not his game.

1 Like