Everton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Im more nervous about this game now, this week has the makings of a very bad week considering the Champions League Groundhog day draw.

1 Like

Donā€™t we have a half decent record at Goodison Park. They are looking quite disjointed lately too, Williams looks past it. We are also unbeaten since opening day.

Everton win it is.

1 Like

Half their team are past it. One of their problems, they have too many players the wrong side of 30

1 Like

Feels like we always do much better vs. Everton than their league position suggests. Then again, weā€™ve been shite vs. Koeman teams. But we can take them.

This isnā€™t his team imo.

Reading the Everton forum they are saying heā€™s been quite vocal in saying these players arenā€™t good enough and he wants to replace them in January lol.

1 Like

Everton are a mess atm - good time to catch them. If we keep Luk quiet, I think we get them 2-0 or 3-0, maybe 3-1 since we are missing Moose.

Somethingā€™s got to give. We have a great record up there, but our recent record against Koeman is meh. Hope this doesnā€™t mean itā€™ll end in a draw :gunnersaurus:

Everton are hopelessly out of form, so there will be a real urgency from their side to get a result. We really need at least 4 points from our next two away games.

Missing Mustafi is a blow, but think weā€™ll be ok. I quite fancy starting Rob Holding alongside Koscienly, instead of Gabriel. I think this is a really good game to show if heā€™s ready to feature more regularly or not. Gabrielā€™s done a good job filling in on the right recently, but I would possibly prefer to keep him on the bench for this one.

I think we can sneak a 2-1 win. Must keep the pressure up on Chelsea.

2 Likes

This is where the title has the stakes upped. Wet night away from home.
Everton are poor but will battle. You have too be prepared to scrap and then impose your quality for the win.
Victory tonight would be huge and your throwing the gauntlet down to Chelsea.
A draw and were likely 5 points behind after tomorrow going to city.
Seriously have to target the win. Going for a 2 0 win.

1 Like

Fair play m9 you have got your predictions rock solid so far.

I think we will drop points because everyone is feeling confident. Away. This is a Koeman team too.

But really all that up there ^ is anti-jinx so i hope it obviously doesnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Fcuk Koeman lets win it !

3 Likes

Try all you want, it wonā€™t stick.

Really looking forward to tonightā€™s game. Hope we turn up as itā€™s a good chance to put pressure on our competition, who all play tomorrow.

Start Ox and Theo, with Xhaka and Coquelin in the center of midfield. Monreal at left-back, though I can see Gibbs starting too. Kosc, Gab and Bellerin and obviously Cech the Czech.

4 Likes

If involved at some stage Giroud has a great record against Everton.

1 Like

Alright friends, time to fuck them up, need every possible point as cushion for that fucking fixture list in February. Honestly Iā€™ve been thinking of it in horror ever since gunnerpr I think it was, listed it. also echo what Drayton said, fuck Koeman.

1 Like

Lol Iā€™ve been lucky cause I know nothing about soccer ball :neutral_face: however yah just like you said, everyone thinks this is a foregone conclusion. They are playing like crap and we are on form. Midweek, away to Koeman, this has all the makings of a bad result for us. Hope Iā€™m wrong but I just get a bad feeling.

Havenā€™t looked at the Everton forum but I doubt thereā€™s much optimism on there about our visit. 1-3.

I think we should rotate on the wings. Start Iwobi and Perez with the intention to start Ox/Theo against City next weekend. At this point, I just donā€™t think the difference in quality between our four wing options is very large so we should keep players fresh with the fixture congestion.

I would also consider Elneny instead of Coquelin and Gibbs for Monreal. I like Gabriel as Kosā€™s partner over Holding.

That would be ideal but at this crucial stage itā€™s too many changes, Everton should be right up for this game considering their poor run of form and it wasnā€™t like they were totally shite against Watford.

Lukaku warmed up nicely in that game.

Considering itā€™s imperative we keep the pace with Chelsea and they have a much easier fixture list it wouldnā€™t surprise me to see more or less the same side suit up tonight.

1 Like

I think both teams will score and we will get a late winner and win 2-1.
Walcott and Sanchez, and Lukaku for them.

Nice. Strongest possible side.

1 Like