Fifa 18

Man, I got shifted into some dodgy positions as i joined late. Also think I got sent off a couple of times :roll_eyes:

My pass accuracy was like 99% though I swearšŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

Had some great games on clubs shame we havenā€™t played much this year

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to join in for sure! Gonna have to be after I move and get settled in and figure out a gaming set up. Cannot be fucked negotiating time for the tv with my gf so Iā€™m probably gonna get a 22ā€ monitor or something to hook up my PlayStation to.

1 Like

For a Xabi Alonso type, think my stats were pretty damn good. Happy for others to take the limelight whilst I mopped up and started attacks :ozil2:

I remember we got to Division 1 a bunch of times, then fell down to like Division 4 or 5 with concurrent relegations. Real fucking roller-coaster. Had some great fun playing but canā€™t believe that was like 5 or 6 years ago!

2 Likes

FIFA is not half as bad as many on here claim it is. No one is forcing you to play it, play PES instead. I come from PES (4/5) back in the good old days, but this FIFA is just so much better than PES is these days, I tried the PES demo. Couldnā€™t convince me to go back to it.

All in all FIFA is just solid. It has its problems, but same goes for PES and any other game out there. I am not a fan of EA as they have killed off my favourite franchise ever C&C, but I am not going to hate on every game they make just because itā€™s fashionable to do this.

FIFA is an incredible game and the only game worth my money. I spent 60 bucks once and play this game every week, no other game comes even close to that.

Guys after a hiatus I am backā€¦Fifa 18 me up muthafuckers!!

That throw in from me still brings joy and warmth to my heart

1 Like

361 apps fucking hell

1 Like

Anyone else got this shitā€¦

Any of you lads up for some Pro Clubs some time again?

I still sometimes dream about the best of 5 we played against RedCafe a few years ago. And we fucking beat them manc ***** 3 wins 2 losses :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m up for it