FIFA World Cup - Fantasy Football

The poor kiddies who thought De Gea was a safe bet now they’re minus 500 points behind.

2 Likes

Glad I went with lloris now :grin:

Slightly confused. It says I can make substitutions for round 1. So Let’s say Cavani played for me - I took him off & replaced him with one of my subs who is yet to play in R1… does that mean that the sub’s points will now count towards round 1?

Yes but you would lose cavani’s points

Dembele did nothing, Loris conceded, Ramos got one single point and Pavon hasn’t started. I’m relegation fodder :see_no_evil:

1 Like

tell me about it, I need Brazil to come up BIG tomorrow man

Think I need to get on board the lucky fraud OG7 (@AbouCuellar :henry2:) train, then at least something good will come out of it.

ICELAAAAAND

1 Like

Fuck this game.

1 Like

Forgot to sub on Casemiro for today.

Watch him score/assist now :facepalm:

Sitting pretty on top after the 1st round :grin:
Won’t last for long tho :slightly_frowning_face:

Terrible start by me. Really awful

Aside from Godin’s clean sheet, none of my players have done a thing. I’ve changed my captain every single day and had the same result. I’ve given the honour to a Colombian defender today.

1 Like

Same

This game is a mess, the layout is a mess, it has nothing on FPL

3 Likes

It’s a piss poor imitation.

Currently 8th but I have no idea what the rules were, looks like I’ll be subbing out Messi for Carlos Sanchez since there’s a chance he’ll actually get a point his week :joy:

This thread stinks of sour grapes. :mask:

1 Like

Interesting that the people who are complaining sits rock bottom in the table :henry2:

1 Like

That’s me in 6th. I have no notion where the fuck that user name came from.:smile:

With an attack of Messi, Neymar and Griezmann I’m 2nd bottom of the table :joy:

3 Likes

I can empathize. I’m with Mbappe, Messi and Neymar which is even worse considering I had Costa, Lukaku and Griezman up top at some point while ‘tweaking’ my team. I often think of myself as the don of bad decisions. :slight_smile:

1 Like