Football League

Wolves for the most part have been in complete control, Jota looks quality.

1 Like

That really does depend on your definition of crookā€¦

A person who does his business in a dirty way.

2-0 FT for Wolverhampton who is still top of the league.

Good for me. Bet on Wolves at the start of the season. Need Bradford to win League 1 too though :grimacing:

1 Like

Look a long shot atm.

Meh. heā€™s pretty open about things. Give him an absolute fuck load of money and heā€™ll give you preferential treatment.

Bristol-Cardiff 1-1 at HT.
2-1 FT for Bristol. They are just 1 point behind the 2nd post now.

Sheffield United 1-0 down against Hull. It shows you canā€™t take nothing for granted in this league. The same thing goes for Aston Villa against Sheffield Wednesday who seem to be on a good recovering way. Reading up as well. Bolton are climbing up the table from the bottom thanks the 2-0 against Norwich. Barnsley-Birmingham 1-0, Ipswich-Preston 1-0, Millwall-Burton 0-0 and Nottingham-Q.P.R. 2-0.
Big comeback for Sheffield United and Hull got thrashed. They are really a big team. Sheffield Wednesday win as well so Sheffield is gonna be happy today (@Sly). Reading destroy a in-form Derby. Big wins for Nottingham and Ipswich as well. Barnsley-Birmingham 2-0, Millwall-Burton 0-1 and Bolton-Norwich 2-1.
Brentford-Leeds now.
1-0 Brentford at HT.

Wolves are going to walk the Championship. By Christmas/January they will have a big lead. Called it at the start of the season. They were only like 4th or 5th favourites.

1 Like

3-1 FT for Brentford. They are kicking on.

Myself and a couple of mates were talking the other night, amazed how Leeds United since getting relegated in 2004 havenā€™t found a way to get back into the top flight.

1 Like

Sunderland bottom of the league after losing to Middlesbrough :arteta:

:rofl: Respect to those 3 Sunderland fans

3 Likes

I just looked it up and Grimsby reckon they average 1000 away fans in League Two.

The magic of the cup :giroud2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m off to the Lamex today to watch Stevenage v Notts County.

THIS IS WHAT THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK HAS LED ME TO.

3 Likes

decent game so far - Love watching the Donsā€™!

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/929730502818492417

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/931487762838147072

1 Like

Good riddance. The Premier League isnā€™t missing them.

Interesting, Iā€™d say Sunderland is his level

1 Like

Not sure why he would he would want to swap Wales for Sunderland right now though. Unless he just wants the day to day aspect of it.

1 Like