https://ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/product/football-manager-2018/

Sold out already :smiley:

Godroud! :giroud2:

3 Likes

not long left in my first season

done bollocks in the cups tho but have qualified for the champions league

2 Likes

How you finding the game Sham?

Yea enjoying it. It doesn’t ask too much of you as a manager which is exactly what I want. :grin:

Having more success in my second attempt too. Went the previous season unbeaten and even got Sanchez to sign again towards the end of my first season. Only a three year deal though so he’s getting sold next summer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha yeah same here. Pretty basic stuff when setting up your team.

UCL 1st Knockout round exit no more! :sunglasses:

Fekir is turning out to be one of my best ever FM signings since I started playing back at FM2005. Guy is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Even in Football Manager we still always draw Bayern fecking Munich!! That’s me played them in both seasons I’ve been arsenal manager now… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ooohhhh you are gonna lose 10-2 on aggregate!

Nah I’m not Wenger :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t bought FM2018 i’m still enjoying my FM2017 BVB save i have built such a strong team that i don’t want to start all over again.

I fucking hate Bayern Munich even in football manager they do me every season!! :angry: Last season they beat me in Europa League final. This season they comeback in the second leg and put me out the CL quarters. CUNTSSSSS

Won the first leg 3-1 thought this is quite a comfortable lead we have here… NO. Lost the second leg 3-0 :cry:

1 Like

This was a particularly satisfying win. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My second season done 2018/19

Holded on to the PL for a second season. Also won it at White Hart Lane!!

Won the FA Cup aswell to make it two doubles in two seasons after winning the LC last season.

1 Like

Does Reine Adelaide and Fortune become any good in FM 2018?

Never play Adelaide, but I’ll tell you what, Nelson is a fucking beast

JRA scored 5 goals for me. Good squad player

Fucking Bayern beat me but can’t beat Tottenham!! Cunts

Thank you Monaco!

That was to close for comfort :disappointed_relieved:

Can’t have them winning the CL before us!!

1 Like

After 2 successful season in Rome, I move to Arsenal as the big man Wenger’s replacement after he retired.

Unlike in real life he went out on a high, winning the league in 16/17, and a CL cup run in his final season. Unfortunately he lost in the semis to Inter.

Bernardo Silva and Yarmolenko were his signings, he really went on a madness towards the end of his reign :joy:

I signed Fekir after you guys were raving about him, and the others are FM beasts like Ndidi who is a beast destroyer. Kieran Tierney is a good backup LB too. Ozil Alexis very happy here unlike real life :pensive:

2 Likes

I usually start in a lower tier team, but decided to take the reins at Arsenal from the start. Arsène was apointed Director of Football :facepalm: But I fired him instantly, sooo satisfying!

Alexis and Özil both unhappy so I sold them of. Brought in Fekir, Batra, Andre Gomes and Donnarumma (swap deal Ospina + cash). Offloaded Per (new Head of youth development) and Nacho cos I got a superb offer from PSG. Theo went to Everton for €25 mil. Banged a hat trick against me in my 5-3 win lol.
Rather surprised though how highly ranked and good Elneny and Xhaka perform. Cech is also my number 1 choice atm.

Got in a ‘fight’ with Giroud who I tried to sell, but he refused to go to Inter. My best striker now with 18 in 19 games. He scored 9(!?) against Bradford in the cup!

Currently 3 points ahead of United after 28 league games. Still in the EL and FA cup. Lost 2-0 home to Chelsea in the Carabao Cup but I’m hoping to get at least two trophies first season.

Next years transfer targets are Carvalho, Angel Correa and Andrea Belotti.

2 Likes

That Giroud is on roids.

2 Likes