Granit Xhaka

:facepalm:

Jesus if thatā€™s true what an idiot.

What the fuck does he think he is?! Heā€™s fucking white too!

Maybe itā€™s me, but it always seems a bit pity that people call the police for this stuff.

He shouldnā€™t have said it nonetheless. Especially as such a public figure.

2 Likes

Bad week for Granit

Heā€™s not the sharpest pencil in the box is he?

1 Like

Heā€™s a bit like the mate you have whoā€™s a decent bloke and a laugh and all that, but just now and again just fucking loses it. Basic personality. Not sure it can be modified.

If true wouldnā€™t be the first or last time a footballer made a faux pas but to do it in the week heā€™s seen red and will miss four games just compounds his idiocy.

Get your shit together Granit.

1 Like

I agree.
Iā€™m not defending him, but if everyone who worked on the trains, taxis, ferries, buses, or any transport facility, or anywhere dealing with the general public, phoned the police every time they were verbally abused, the country would be gridlocked with police interviewing potential victims.

How many hours, and how much money has been wasted, looking into this?
Why didnā€™t they just call airport security if it was such a big deal?

Christ! Mad Granit :coq: :bellerin:

lol. Granti got dat @MilesDavis swag.

1 Like

Pretty sure muslim albainains/kosovans donā€™t consider themselves white

2 Likes

Can we just sell him? No place for racism in this club. Total dickhead.

1 Like

I guess it is technically racist but come on, really?

Why couldnā€™t he just call her an ā€˜orange facedā€™ bitch? I mean, i donā€™t know if she is a bitch but working as cabin crew she probably does have an orange face. So unless sheā€™s of oompa loompa heritage it would have just been reported as an altercation on a plane. Now the media will be baying for racist blood.

1 Like

It was a 3rd party police report too, the woman he supposedly said it to didnā€™t call the police some other passenger did, every chance it was a rival fan or just some dickhead miss heard him

The Independent report says that it was another member of staff who reported it, so probably not very likely that it was a rival fan.

Granit :facepalm:

but sorry, is racism if I call a woman "fucking white bitch) despite Iā€™m a white man?

I suspect that maybe due to being Albanian/Kosovan he doesnā€™t consider himself to be white. Otherwise I canā€™t make sense of him saying what he has allegedly said

1 Like

Most Ryan air/easy jet staff I have delt with struck me as definate spurs fans but canā€™t say I know for BA or the more expensive airlines

Air line staff are the scum of the earth but heā€™s still a silly bitch.

Thatā€™s bullshit because heā€™s clearly white.

Heā€™s got a jawline and complexion Hitler would be proud of. What a fucking numpty.

5 Likes