Granit Xhaka

Good timing Calum

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: amazing

now call ozil a cunt and heā€™ll get the third :smiley:

2 Likes

Scoring goals.

To be fair, Xhaka has been terrible for most of the match. Doing what he wants - including being the furthest man forward for large chunks of the game.

Reminds me of Alexis this season. Has a shit game but covers the cracks with a goal.

4 Likes

Lol he was in the right place at the right time, but heā€™s just so bad. Never in my life as an Arsenal fan have I seen them whiff on a high profile transfer. We buy shitty players sure, but we get them cheap. Xhaka is shit and it cost us a pretty penny, who the fuck scouted this guy? I feel like Lolpool right now :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Not an ounce of confidence between him, Lacazette and Iwobi

2 Likes

Cut my man some slack. Sent us to Wembley :sunglasses:

ā€œGranit, you see that hedge over there on the far side of the pitch? Beyond that hedge is Watfordā€™s training ground, fuck offā€

12 Likes

Do Chelsea want him aswell?

He is fucking shit. End of it.

1 Like

Thats it. Heā€™s gotta go. Heā€™s gotta go!!!

1 Like

Yeah really just a nothing player, adds no stability defensively and doesnā€™t give us much offensively.

1 Like

heā€™s fucking garbage and we coulda had Kante

there is a good player in there somewhere. Feel it is more a mental issue than a talent issue.

Just somehow someone needs to get the cobwebs out the brain and he needs to stop being a zombie

Nah

Shite

7 Likes

I mean iā€™m not disagreeing.

In any case it ill take a lot to get better performances out of hi, and it certainly wont happen with Wenger in the current setup.

He is clueless off the ball, and does not give a fuck, with ramsey always making runs to score poor elneny has to cover the entire midfield area :facepalm:

3 Likes

Seriously canā€™t stand watching this loser in our shirt any moreā€¦ after the years of Santi, Cesc, and other quality footballers, this guy drives me absolutely insane.

Jeffers, Santos, Denilson and Park are just some of the shocking signings Wenger has made over the years. But Xhaka absolutely shits on all of them as the worst signing Wenger has ever made. He came with a hefty price tag, a big reputation and heā€™s been nothing but an utter disaster.

9 Likes