Granit Xhaka

Was that the one that the keeper should have 100% saved? (Liverpool? Sounds like something Mignolet would do).

Yep. Everyone thought it was a golazoo until the replay was shown :joy:

Fucking Arsenal fans! :xhaka:

1 Like

Tbf I think Xhaka could be very good under a new manager

Tbh I think he will again have a crap form for 2/3rd of season and manage to hang on being an Arsenal player for another year because he was decent for remaining 1/3rd

1 Like

YOU GET A NUMBER CHANGE YOU GET A NUMBER CHANGE AND YOU GET A NUMBER CHANGE!!!

Shit Francis Coquelin, you’re just a shit Francis Coquelin!

Coquelin’s number! It means he is definitely shit! :mustafi:

Please Unai, turn this guy into an absolute bastard of a DM.

6 Likes

And part of doing that is hopefully bringing in stern competition. Which is what I think he’ll do.

1 Like

Xhaka should be very worried about Elneny tbh

Maybe not be exceptionally technical but he has a better suited skillset for one of the CM roles

4 Likes

Please sell this piece of shit Emery

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/999554124692803584?s=19

Xhaka gonna be class next season

2 Likes

I will keep my expectations low with this guy. He really was shocking last season overall. There is a player in him tho. Will need a lot of USB sticks for sure.

I’m cautiously optimistic that Xhaka will be a better player for us next season. I mean, I’m guessing he will be slightly more protected and therefore capable of dictating the tempo / direction of play from his preferred areas of the pitch.

We’ll see I suppose. It may be that Emery doesn’t like his strengths, or doesn’t feel like he fits the system he wants to go with.

2 Likes

Super excited to see Xhaka in a structered system again :laughing:

4 Likes

Looking at the season as a whole, Xhaka was one of our better players overall.

People who say otherwise are thinking only of his (very poor) start to the season and haven’t changed there minds. Simple fact tbh.

3 Likes

Trash.

Like Moley football!!

:wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like