Granit Xhaka

That wasnā€™t a performance one should dedicate time to make a video about.

2 Likes

Cheers. Not bad performance albeit in a counter attacking formation. I mean he gave away a good few fouls and didnā€™t pass to the opposition too much and his distribution was descent. His recovery pace seemed better too.

I hope he comes good, Iā€™m just struggling to see how. Not sure how we shift him on his wage either.

Reminded me a bit of Ramsey. Always seemingly behind and chasing his man, putting himself att risk for fouls without a perfect tackle. He definitely looked quicker but still passed directly to opposition in a few needless cases. Overall hard not to argue he has regressed at Arsenal, but I am still not seeing the ingredients of intelligence and quick thinking that we need in that role.

There was one video of him vs Pepā€™s Bayern floating about somewhere, I canā€™t find atm tho but I remember watching both of Gladbachs games vs Bayern in the 15/16 season and Xhaka was solid as a rock passing wise and defensively both games.

But youā€™re assuming we do any defensive training :wink:

1 Like

sometimes you have to wipe your mouth

We fucked up buying this dud, we will have to take the financial hit to move him on, simple as that.

Or just bench him and get someone else. Heā€™ll soon ask for a transfer.

Heā€™s way below the level required. And we coulda had Ngolo Kanteā€¦

I wonder if Sven had been here then, would we have got Kante, rather than the cheaper less obvious version of Xhaka.

Kante was exactly what we needed, and if the rumours are true, he wanted to come here.

1 Like

Woulda been perfect, need to ship Xhaka out even if it costs a fair bit to do it

Shockingly poor

1 Like

We could still get him in the summer, as i think there is gonna be a massive overhaul at Chelsea.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/959538588273860609

Bit of a disgrace tbh.

Sure heā€™s playing bad but wtf is this. AFTV cunts.

6 Likes

Feel sorry for him. Want to give him a hug

2 Likes

I donā€™t even get the point of Instagram.

4 Likes

Donā€™t like him, but he doesnā€™t deserve it. The social media are full of cunts.

Boo fucking hoo. Some people said some nasty words. Get a grip mate. And try being less shit.

Heā€™s not crying, heā€™d just rather not get notified that some cunt has told him to die or threatened him.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t mean he was actually crying- though I think you probably know that. Just the dramatic terminology- ā€œdeath threatsā€ sounds serious until you read any internet comment section with bellend nobodies constantly saying (but not really meaning) shit like that- should be water off a duckā€™s back for a grown man. And ā€œforced to disable commentsā€- what a hardship. Glad Iā€™ve been informed of this serious incident though. Maybe we should send flowers and a card.

Like sham basically just said, hed probably just rather not read some cunts telling him to die. Just like the tweet saying he ā€œwas forced to disable commentsā€, you are overplaying it and making an unnecessarily big deal

Sounds like youā€™re annoyed with the tweet because thatā€™s where those phrases came from, not Xahka. He just disabled his comments and got on with his day Iā€™d imagine

1 Like

Bang on. And the sentiment behind itā€™s justification. Glad we got that cleared up.