Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Being compared to fucking Arteta isnt going to endear him to us. Ffs hes way better than him.

2 Likes

We ought to have gotten money back for Sanchez. Player + money. We couldnā€™t negotiate a ham sandwich

that was never gonna happen. guy wanted out and his contract was up in 5 months why would you pay for that?

Just be happy we got a good player in exchange!

3 Likes

Lol! Better career than him.

1 Like

I wondered why you didnā€™t post it here, so I looked it up on Twitter and now understand why you didnā€™t. Jesus. Oh god.

2 Likes

We cannot post it. We have girls here :grimacing:

BTW its his birthday today(or tomorrow since you guys are 4 & half hours behind).
He turned/turns 29.

Best gif ever? :joy:

4 Likes

Hes aged just by signing then.

Sanchez turned 29 in december, their ages kind of match up then I guess.

Iā€™m seeing people all over Twitter complain about this deal. If, say, Mkhitaryan is valued at Ā£30m/Ā£35m, and fans also expected Ā£20m in cash, that means weā€™re quoting over Ā£50m for a player whose value will literally be 0 in a couple of weeks.

If both players had 3 years left on their contract then sure itā€™d be an absolutely disgraceful deal, but they donā€™t - right now, that is probably the best deal we could get.

8 Likes

Sound logic but how much does Raiola earns if there is no cash exchanged?

Tbf if we sold him in the summer his value would have been at double that. Itā€™s really just going from what we should have gotten for him if it wasnā€™t for the hunger index bull shit we got served at the time.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/jonnygabriel/status/954826357673988096
https://twitter.com/ed_son/status/954826878015205377

Milton Keynes hit a Ryan! Iā€™m never going to need to look up how to spell his name again!

3 Likes

He is Mkhi for me. Case closed :smile:

l genuinely remember it as ā€˜Milton Keynes hit a Ryanā€™.

:open_mouth: fucking genius!! I will use that from now on :joy:

also

7 Likes

You mean when we win he is.:star_struck:

I have never had trouble spelling names once I see them a few times.

Szczesny
Mkhitaryan
Kolasinac

Quite easy actually.

No one likes a show off

3 Likes

This is acceptable to me only if we add PEA.