Hi all!

Hey guys. thought i’d pop in and show my face. haven’t been on the site since i made my goodbye thread.

So, how are you guys?

1 Like

Good to see you back in. Hope things ok with you.
Brave coming back with united game on the horizon though.
Get back on board mate.

1 Like

Hi Stroller. how you doing mate?

Things are better for me and my family now. still struggling financially, but there’s light at the end of the tunnel now :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say it’s brave of me, in truth i have missed talking with you guys, but i defo needed a break to sort my life out and get my thoughts straightened out.

1 Like

Good too hear that mate, you were due a bit of a break.
Me dads in hospital right now and its a big concern. Just trying to stay positive for now.
Wife and kids a godsend for me at the moment.

1 Like

So what load of old bullshit conspiracy theory is burning at you so much you had to come back and inform us of?

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dad. i wish him a speedy recovery. having a family of your own is the absolute best thing in the world, a true source of strength.
[/quote][quote=“Stroller, post:4, topic:917, full:true”]
Good too hear that mate, you were due a bit of a break.
Me dads in hospital right now and its a big concern. Just trying to stay positive for now.
Wife and kids a godsend for me at the moment.
[/quote]

Sometimes we simply can’t see we all need to step back once in a while.

Nothing of the sort Kaner. just wanted to say hello to you all and see how you’re all doing. nothing more :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you think about India’s Demonetization activity currently going on?

Also @BigWeng_4LYFE has a crush on you.

lol, what???

:wilshere:

He admitted to it in some capacity recently.

You kidding me or what?

Haven’t looked at my goodbye thread, was just going to check it out, now i’m afraid to lol

Ps, as for geopolitics, all i’ve been following is the Russian situation, the US elections, and what’s been coming out of wikileaks.haven’t bothered with anything else so i have no idea what’s going on in India.

Racist.

1 Like

:expressionless:

1 Like

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back in mate!

1 Like

Lol hi g4e welcome back :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What’s all this about you having a crush on me? i’m married dude!

My true feelings came out for you when you left.

Ermm…

Well this is awkward.

You’re telling me!