If OA Members were football players

@Luca_from_Italy = Paolo Di Canio. Hot headed with moments of brilliance.

1 Like

Funnily enough Ray was in the George on Sunday it was selfie city !
He was at a mates 50th a while back too but Ive only spoken to him twice b4 and I cant tell u about one of those meetings but the last was over a weekend in SIngapore where he came for the Cricket Club 5 a side a few years back !

1 Like

and a great facist salute !

Oh babe :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I fucking love him! Good call :smile:

Id be Paul Merson talented waster with a penchant for class Aā€™s and Beer and often known to talk complete and utter bollocks which he canā€™t back up with any sensible rationale !

3 Likes

Gordan Banks

1 Like

^ id like to think theres a bit of Paul in all of us.

1 Like

Lengooner is Kaiser Franz. The elder Statesman.

Suppose Theo suits me best.

Been around for years, turn up occasionally but most of the time people forget Iā€™m here.

Also, I canā€™t run as fast as I used to be able to- not that Iā€™ve really tried recently.

5 Likes

@Mysty is definitely Koscielny, he keeps the defence (OA) strong and makes others play better, always consistent and a leader :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You smooth son of a bitch Luke. Thanks man! Very kind :blush:

3 Likes

youā€™re like a dad to me, haha only messing

[quote=ā€œLukeTheGooner, post:53, topic:1164ā€]
youā€™re like a dad to me,
[/quote]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/113/324/PxCj4.gif?1302641091

Have I suddenly aged a further 10 years? :gabriel: This suddenly turned weird. Luke is definately back on OA.

3 Likes

not sure how old you are

Iā€™m 29 mate :poldi: I know Iā€™m close to the dreaded 30s, but let me keep my innocence of youth for a bit longer yeah :gunnersaurus:

could have said you was Wenger instead :slight_smile:

We have a lot more members now to when this thread was last used, so might be fun to revisit this again.

@DavidHillier = Roy Keane. Hates Liverpool and tolerates no nonsense :wenger:

4 Likes

Roy Keane is a lot younger though. And harder.

1 Like

@Luca_From_Italy = Raheem Sterling because he thinks English media is full of cunts too.

3 Likes