Ivan Gazidis

Eighthead? Are you still in secondary school? Lol

At least I’m not afraid to upload a picture and leave it posted you pussy lol. Also, aren’t you the guy who was so insecure he posted a photo of a woman he apparently got off with to try and prove a point about the attractiveness of the women you can pull?

You’re honestly a total joke :joy:

5 Likes

If you aren’t prepared to get behind the new era at The Arsenal and support Unai Emery then just go and treat yourself to a Spurs shirts and follow them instead .

3 Likes

Our CR7. Everything has gone shit since he left us.

Someone’s angry…

Talking about insecurity…all it took was for me to say something stupid about you having a big head, when you don’t even have a big head, to get worked up.

I posted a few pics of the most recent girls I was hooking up with at the time because a wanker on here was telling me I couldn’t say an ugly girl was ugly because he doubted one could get better, to shut him down, cause that shit’s stupid, and it did shut him down. Love how much of an imprint that made on your fragile psyche though snowflake :joy: :kissing_heart:

Also love how all the mods here are now having a go at me to defend their thick meathead pal Gladiator after he embarrassed the fuck out of himself hahah, a dream for someone like myself who wants to take the piss out of jokers on the internet taking themselves too seriously

You’re the one who felt the need to post photos of women on the internet without their permission because a stranger bruised your ego by saying you don’t pull hot women, but yeah, I’m the one with a fragile psyche :joy:

You’re desperately unfunny when you’re trying to be, but when you aren’t you actually crack me up lol

4 Likes

Link? That sounds like an absolute pisser. :laughing:

1 Like

Ask Jakey, I’m sure he’s got it bookmarked, given his weird obsession with it :joy:

I must say I’m crushed that you don’t find my purposefully unfunny jokes on this forum funny, Jake! :cry:

Still triggered I see. I guess you are gonna keep stalking me now and keep bringing me up in entirely not related to me conversations. :joy:

The psychological problems that you have are beyond my desire to humiliate you, which is why I am ignoring you as you have noticed. Keep begging for my attention, that is only going to increase the ignore levels but I know that’s how you love it maso boy.

Idiots talking absolute shit and being convinced they’re right about it…well I wouldn’t say it triggers, but it leaves a mark on the memory :slight_smile: Good job ignoring me here by quoting me though, lol, you thick (magical) fucker you. :joy:

Well just keep quite and the idiot in yourself won’t bother you anymore.

Much like you posting photos of random women without their permission does haha

1 Like

OA, where the socially awkward and broken meet and gather.

I love this place.

11 Likes

That or you’re a sexually repressed snowflake in a monogamous relationship? :thinking: I posted a photo with some female + male friends from San Sebastián without their permission for about 3 hrs and deleted it as is my custom, but you don’t seem to have such an obsession with that one…

Maybe I’m less “obsessed” with it because you didn’t post it to try and brag about who you’ve apparently slept with. Perhaps I didn’t even see it, given you deleted it within three hours. I don’t have notifications set up for each time you post lol.

I think you realise just how ridiculous and insecure it made you look posting photos to try and prove your sexual prowess to a bunch of strangers on the internet and you resent me bringing it up because you regret playing yourself.

Anyway, this is becoming decreasingly amusing with each post we both make so have a good evening :wave:

3 Likes

Im all for an OA meetup. Would love to drink some beers with u knobheads :heart:

2 Likes

I wasn’t doing anything but shutting up someone who was talking shit. If I wanted to prove my prowess I would’ve posted more photos, and left them up longer. He directly said to me something like “yeah, because I’m sure you get better than that”, and instead of saying, “well, yeah, actually I do,” I just proved it, and he promptly shut up with that asinine line, because not only do I get better than the shite he was defending, much less attractive friends of mine routinely get better than that. (It was also for the purpose of taking a swipe at the low level of english girls, if I recall)

For a post that had a life span of 1 hr though, and served its exact purpose, you’ve now mentioned it how many times? I’m sure it’s for the reasons you say :grimacing:

It didn’t prove anything you fucking idiot :joy:

Anyone can post a picture on the internet and say, “yep, I slept with her”, but at the end of the day you’re a stranger on the internet, what do you think your word is worth to anyone?

If you’re a sad enough cunt to post photos of a woman you’ve slept with it’s not much of a leap to believe you’d be sad enough to post a photo of a woman and lie about having slept with her. The only thing you proved was your insecurity.

Right, I really am done now haha

2 Likes

This thread is reaching the Love Island thread cringe levels

3 Likes

One was a selfie with one of them kissing me, the other was a photo with me and the another girl in front of the lit up christmas tree in Madrid, which is a typical couples photo.

Are you a truther by any chance? I’d have to be some real evil genius the level of which the truthers believe in to somehow concoct a plan to deceive with two photos like that right in the moment, lol.

Poor, repressed little Jakey :frowning:

Oi, leave Love Island out of it pal