Julian Draxler

Yeah, Loic Remy, Jackson Martìnez, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Demba Ba, Mario Gomez…

1 Like

Mario Gomez :giroud:

@Persona would die :santi2:

2 Likes

RvP. No thank you. Disregarding the fact he has acted like a dick, im not sure he has it in him. Give him a 3 year deal and he’ll sure to spend 2 of them injured.

Gomez? Yes please! :lifter:

1 Like

Eder, comes on and scores for Portugal. Another example of a proper number 9 on the bench ready to change the game when is called on the pitch.

1 Like

Fuck off.

4 Likes

Whilst I don’t wholeheartedly agree with the van Persie thing, it is refreshing to see someone bring something to the table, than incessantly revert to ‘Wenger needs to go’ or something of the like.

I do, however, think that if Arsenal were to sign van Persie, people would lose their minds; would not be a good PR gig for the club, or for Wenger.

http://community.onlinearsenal.com/t/julian-draxler/193/15?u=maxi_gooner

van Persie is an example, not necessary the first option. With his name I want to explain my idea of a low cost striker, with still a great quality who should accept the idea to start as reserve and not as starter.

Falcao, Demba Ba, Loic Remy, Jackson Martinez, Mario Gomez. If Arsene trusts in Draxler, we will still need a sign of a striker supposedly not with an huge price because it’s impossible to see Wenger to buy 50M+ for Draxler and 45M+ plus Lacazette or 65M+ for Morata.

…and sincerly, if van Persie is the best of this group of strikers, I prefer the better, because for my squad I want the best.

1 Like

Remember being linked with Draxler a few season back. I’m not so sure he would be the world class striker that we need

1 Like

Are there any serious reports linking us with Draxler?

German media quoting The Sun, so no. Arsenal should have bought him last summer if at all.

1 Like

I will judge Wenger in 2026 if he gets Draxler in this summer.

Sounds like bullshit.

We’ve had so many chances to sign Draxler in the past, why do it now when he’s more expensive than ever?

1 Like

In my opinion, because Wneger is under pressure from the fans, and he’s got to do something about it. And unfortunately, it is what it is, world class players cost that much nowadays. Just put Theo or Ox in the market and they’ll get at least 20m. If we signed Draxler we don’t need one of them, sell Theo. Just then the net pay for Draxler will be more reasonable.

2 Likes

John Cross quoting Bild, who themselves put out a very vague quote by Allofs.

Yea, good chance he’s bullshitting. He’s about as clueless as me when it comes to transfer rumors.

Agree, just sell Theo and Ox to get some fundings.
If we can sign Draxler, we still have more than enough in this department (Sanchez, Draxler, Campbell, Welbeck… also Ramsey and Jack can play there).

1 Like

Two quotes from a recent Allofs (director of sport at Wolfsburg) interview

Allofs: Bei Julian Draxler wird es zu 100 Prozent so sein. Er wird beim VfL bleiben. Da gibt es gar keine Diskussion.

When it comes to Draxler it’s 100% clear. He’ll stay at VfL (Wolfsburg). There won’t be a discussion.

Allofs: Es ist nicht die Zeit für irgendwelche Gelübde, aber wir werden Julian nicht abgeben. Da hat es vor der EM keinen Gedanken daran gegeben, während der EM nicht und jetzt auch nicht. Auch wenn ich das so klar sage, wird keine Ruhe einkehren. Aber unsere Pläne sind klar.

There’s no time for any vows, but we won’t part with Draxler. Prior, during and after the Euros there were no thoughts about it. Even if I make myself clear, there won’t be any silence. Our plans are clear.

source: sport1.de

https://twitter.com/ScoutedFootball/status/760573560586895360

Come on Wenger, do it!!!

Seems like everybody is leaving Wolfsburg… Schurrle, Kruse, and now Draxler??

1 Like

Draxler again, it will never happen guys…