Kasper Dolberg

Dolberg got robbed!

His €70,000 watch was stolen from the changing room after robbers managed to get inside. Dolberg called in sick the next day, apparently the watch is of great sentimental value to him.

1 Like

Whoa that’s crazy!!

His career in Nice is off to a great start lol

0 goals, 0 assists and 0 watches

9 Likes

-1 watch*

4 Likes

What the fuck

Why

not very nice of him. Should take a leaf from his clubs name imo

3 Likes

If you have a €70k watch you can go fuck yourself though, imo that weighs in here :wenger:

4 Likes

I agree, just a Lille bit lacking the dignity of a true Lyon there, hope he at least buys him a new £50k Lens or something.

:flushed::flushed::sunglasses::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy: :arteta::arteta::auba::henry2::unai::torreira::laca::mustafi::papa::poldi::poldi::santi::giroud3::giroud3::facepalm::cristo::bellcry::xhaka2:

6 Likes

Cuz he’s a kleptomaniac probably, doubt he had to steal it but he had fun doing it.

Diaby sacked over the watch incident.

Age and all play a role, but one thing is for sure, it broke the trust of his teammates and that is hard to repair. Hope he learns from his mistake and that he still can have a career in football.

1 Like

Can only feel for the club and fans. One player down over an act of stupidity at best.
Hate seeing anybody waste talent and opportunity.

What the fuck was he thinking?

Too much time on his hands. Bet he wishes he could rewind.

14 Likes

I imagine going forward the rest of the team will be watching him closely too when he’s lingering around the dressing room

4 Likes

I sekonda that view.

8 Likes

What omega twat. Complete headcasio

7 Likes

Only Seikopaths are stealing other people’s watches like that.

12 Likes

If someone gets TagHeuer into a pun I’d be very impressed

1 Like