La Liga

MISS OF THE SEASON FROM DEPORTIVO!
2-1 FT for Valencia.

Wish Coquelin had scored. That would have made my decade.

Iā€™m more disappointed about that than I was when I had sex with my ex!

1 Like

Apparently Coquelin had a good game for Valencia. Hope he does well!!

Zidane and madrid fucked it up by shipping out their backup players, they lost their depth and the replacemente are not ready yet. At least vallejo, Ceballos and Marcos Llorente should have stayed on loan for another season.
Theo and Mayoral are performing OK but far from outstanding.

Itā€™s nice to see them placing so much faith in youth for the future tbh. I think those players you mentioned will come good, donā€™t think Perez will wait around though unfortunately.

Itā€™s weird seeing BarƧa doing a Madrid and buying big names, but it is actually working for themā€¦

@AbouCuellar this guy must be like an urban myth right? Think I have to see him in the flesh to believe he exists

Watched the game. He just stayed in his position and was ok.

1 Like

Ronaldo might come up with the goods in CL, he always does, has an incredible record scoring in the CL. Itā€™s too early to say heā€™s finished completely but basics like dribbling yeah heā€™s been lacking for some time

It is OK to do that but they are not ready to carry RM on their shoulders.

They are paying the price of the transitioning learning curve of the childrens.

P.S.G. will destroy them. Real are just finished.

People are already talking about Zidane getting sacked. I fucking love it hahahaha

Would be outrageous given his trophy record but would also not surprise me at all.

Yeah there were Madrid fans saying he should be given until the end of the season before getting sacked and being serious about it as if that was so generous lol

Totally absurd, heā€™s been fantastic for them. I wouldnā€™t mind him at Arsenal next season.

I really hate Madrid and their fans, absolutely zero loyalty to anyone or anything even club legends. If I was a former player I really donā€™t see why youā€™d have anything to do with them.

4 Likes

Ideally Zidane gets the sack, Wenger steps down and Zidane replaces him while bringing Marcelo, Carvajal, Isco and Kroos with him.

Apparently Real Madrid fans want a clear out and Perez has his wallet out since itā€™s a World Cup year.

Thatā€™s shocking @Cristo but it definitely doesnā€™t surprise me. As much as I understand expectations at Real are astronomical, I think becoming the first team to retain the European cup (in its current format) and winning a rare domestic league title last season should definitely be enough to help him retain his job for at least another season following this.

I think if they have a clear out in the summer, Ceballos and Kovacic would be who Iā€™d have my eyes on.

1 Like

Nah he wonā€™t come here, heā€™ll go to Bayern and then people can say he only wins stuff because he only manages at clubs where its easy to win stuff. :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. I also think the likes of Asensio had such a good end to last season and beginning of this season that they may have hyped up too much too soon.

He has won many trophies, but he has been lucky most of the times. Could see it coming, tbh.

Havenā€™t they always bought big names? I know they had the golden team with loads of played through the ranks but it was supplemented with players like Henry, Villa etc. Thereā€™s players like Suarez too. I guess it might be more so the case now, but yeah.

Yeah definitely. I worded it wrong I think Haha, what I meant was thereā€™s now such a big emphasis on buying big names at BarƧa that theyā€™re neglecting the youth academy players. In the summer the BarƧa fans were so frantic about signing a big name player it was very Madridesque

1 Like

Montella dragging Seville down as well. They lost 1-0 to Alaves!

1-0 Alaves