La Liga

He likes you really.

Christophe Nérault uploaded this image to

2 Likes

Nah I don’t have hate you. I just can’t figure out why you keep posting scorelines on here. They really dont serve any purpose. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I care GFI.
I don’t know what I’d do without the weekly update into how the likes of Eibar, Toulouse and Deportivo are getting on.

I always care.

3 Likes

@shamrockgooner, @Electrifying, it’s just that i love football so i love to stay in touch with everything related to it. It’s a way not to think about Arsenal that much as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Barca already 1-0 up with Turan.
1-1 Betis!
Who could score for Barca? But Messi!
Maybe the game is over now. 3-1 Suarez.

Class finish from Luisito!

5-1, two goals in as many minutes. One a class counter attack, the fifth was a Messi goal.

A brace for Suarez. 4-1 Barca!
Andc it’s 5. Brace for Messi as well.
El Pistolero is just a machine. Hattrick for him!
6-2 FT for Barca. Now Granada-Villareal.
Granada-Villareal 0-0 HT.
1-1 FT. Let’s watch Seville now.
What a great team goal by Espanyol! They looked like their cousins here :smiley:
Seville respond immediately with an unlucky post. And now they come close again. Fucking great reaction.
Another golazo! Great header by Sarabia! 1-1!
I do really like how Seville are playing. They move the ball very quickly to widen the play.
2-1 Vietto! Great cock up by Jimenez.
2-2! What a game!
3-3 with Vietto after Espanyol had took the lead! Crazy game!

1 Like

Sevilla conceding lots and lots of counter attacks. Both fullbacks playing a bit too high up the pitch IMO. Sometimes difficult to reach them, when they’re in no real positions to receive. Most of their other players are between the lines, but that then results in them not having enough players in positions for any counter pressing. Suicidal set-up, this one.

Is it me or Sampaoli was more cautious with Chile?

Only against team we had no chance of beating regularly.

But when Seville attack they are so beautiful to watch. 4-3 Vazquez.
Almost 5-3. Great save here, even because it was a deflected shot.
Cool finish by Ben Yedder. Maybe the game is finally over now.
It’s over now with Kiyotake. 6-3.
This is not football! It’s tennis! 6-4 :coq:
And to think i predicted a 2-1 for Seville! :smile:

Racist chanting from a (small) section of the crowd at the Sporting-Athletic game. Fucking disgusting and embarrassing. Hope the LFP find thode who did it and ban them completely. Seems as if it was from the ultras.

Nazi ultras in Gijon.

http://cc-media-foxit.fichub.com/image/fox-it-foxsports/c4570c91-981b-4ae5-9eee-2f4f458ae470/4-ultras-arrestati-a-gijon-maxw-654.jpg

Bale 1-0 after 70 seconds.

Bullet header!

1 Like

I thought Walcott could do the same as Bale 5 years ago. I was wrong. The Welshmen has become a proper player.

1 Like

I fail to believe the Premier League would allow a goal like Asensio’s to occur; I’ve never seen something as shit as that.

I retract the above statement, I only saw the final glimpse of that goal. His movement was exceptional, and his touch was oh so brilliant, let alone the calm finish.

EDIT: does Asensio starting mean anything about James’ future?

Game over. Asensio seems to be a good signing for Real.

1 Like

No offence but that’s nonsense.

@Burgundy you wondered if Madrid has financial problems (this is up for debate actually, but they’ve never stopped them from spending huge and certainly wouldn’t’ve stopped them this summer if they wanted to), but the answer is more that they’ve added to their team with Asensio and Morata, which are two genuine additions.

Asensio looks every bit a star. That goal right there simply oozed class
 @Arsenal , that goal only looked easy because of how brilliantly Asensio took it. Walcott’s goal would’ve looked just as easy yesterday if he had taken it with as much class that time when he got in on goal and had his shot blocked. (In fact that was a much easier goal, he was standing there for a few seconds and still a 5 yd pass put him through)

And Morata is playing a fantastic game today.

Re: James, @Arsenal, Madrid are willing to sell him. Who knows if they’ll find a buyer.

1 Like

Yeah, I retract that statement already, @AbouCuellar ! ha!

There has been weak links for James to join Chelsea or Arsenal
but I can’t see him leaving unless its an Ozil bargain kind of deal.

Asensio looks very good, you’re right.

1 Like

Real are solid, and no Ronaldo, Modric & Benzema yet.

1 Like