La Liga

Meh…cabron Real leading 2-1 at HT by playing shit.
Game over. Bale. Nice chip. Why don’t Real just go bankrupt?

^^ “game over” at 2-1 :laughing: How many of these in one day?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Gazza Bazza is back in business, scores for 3-1

LA REAL RELEGATED ON THIS FORM

I know i am a prat, but please, don’t take advantage of it :hipster:.

1 Like

3-1 Real FT. Still 4 points behind Barca though :slight_smile:

Un jugador que va a esa velocidad y da un taconazo le puede pasar eso, entra dentro de las posibilidades. A mí me pasó. A otro más veterano igual no le hubiese pasado.

Bunch of bollocks from Valverde ("[An injury like that] can happen to a player moving at that pace and then doing a backheel, it opens up the possibility. It happened to me. Maybe it wouldn’t have happened to a more veteran player."

Much more dangerous movements than that are made during a game, and veteran players do backheels at pace too, it’s still their top pace even if it isn’t as much as the top pace for Dembele. All to do with the fact he’s had an interrupted pre-season, probably wasn’t fully prepared or maybe even hadn’t warmed up properly (though Valverde dismissed that idea, preferring to talk this bullshit quoted above).

edit:

Dembele: 10 days of work and 4 months paid leave. If that’s not adapting to spanish customs than I don’t know what is

:joy:

4 Likes

Going with my girlfriend to the camp nou tonight. Just like the Bernabeu, it’s always strikes me when I get off the metro and see the stadium. Those two stadiums always amaze me when I first see them.

Good to see my spanish team Valencia winning aswell!

4 Likes

Premier League flop Zaza scored an 8 minute hat-trick :giroud2:

1 Like

5-0 FT for Valencia. They are back in business!

Deulofeu never impresses me, I don’t get why Barça bought him back.

No idea, but some barca fans are quite deluded with the idea that he will come good.

http://www.forobarcelona.net/showthread.php?t=673&page=116

Soft penalty to Barca. 1-0 Messi.

Initially I didn’t think it was a penalty at all, after watching the replay its technically a foul but just a soft penalty as you said @Luca_from_Italy

1 Like

Eibar are playing quite well, tbh.
Paulinho again! :cech: 2-0!

Semedo > Bellerín

1 Like

Not that difficult, tbh.

True, but just pointing out that if it’s true Barça went for Bellerín first, before Semedo, and were trying to pay a big fee for him, that they were both lucky how it turned out and it also shows something about their scouting and their sentimentality with this with this Barça DNA crap which seems to have got Deulofeu an undeserved chance too.

1 Like

Bellerin is not even good enough to start for us. I don’t know what has happened to him in the last 2 years. Guess it’s another “Wenger masterpiece”.

no competition for him so he has gone soft.

You’re off your tits on something.

He’s not wrong…