Laurent Koscielny

Rocky Balboa.

:open_mouth: What a performance. :clap:

BTW with his goal aganst Southampton Kos has now overtaken Vermaelan as our highest scoring defender in PL history with 21 goals!! Thats actually insane for a defender tbh.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œCalum, post:22, topic:108ā€]
BTW with his goal aganst Southampton Kos has now overtaken Vermaelan as our highest scoring defender in history with 21 goals!!
[/quote]I assume this is in Premier League history, rather than overall? As Adams has more.

Ah! Missed out quite an important word there didnā€™t I :grin:

1 Like

Such a baller. He could get better with age since he was a late bloomer.

1 Like

Is he borderline legend? I would crimax.

@Calum is one of those young guys who think football started in 92 :stuck_out_tongue:

But on topic, Jesus Christmas! Who knew he had that in his locker?!

Please can we have this Morris more often! So much happier reading these posts :cristo:

2 Likes

Donā€™t you try to change Morrisc to suit your agenda. Heā€™s one of the few straight shooters left since Len and Mario couldnā€™t make the transition.

5 Likes

Best defender in the Premier League and I said that last year also.

Scored more than Diaby did lol

1 Like

I think pretty much all of his views are the opposite to mine, but losing Len is the worst thing about the change imo.

He was just constantly great value. I still hold out faint hope that someone has contact with him outside of OA and will get him to sign up.

1 Like

I never cared for him much.

Mario on the other handā€¦ Still waters run deep.

A defender shouldnā€™t be able to shoot for goal like he does.

Should have been made captain ahead of Per.

1 Like

What a boss! Best CB in the league without a doubt and one of the best in the world.

Was certainly nice of MoTD to talk about him, and his goal.

I love him.

Just added Costa to his collection.

1 Like

Donā€™t mess with me :ozil2:

http://e1.365dm.com/13/08/16-9/20/premier-football-laurent-koscielny-arsenal-aston-villa-league_2990081.jpg?20130821153513

1 Like

He was absolutely outstanding today. So important to this team. He slots in well with whoever is alongside him. I think heā€™s probably in the top 5 of Arseneā€™s best ever signings.

9 Likes