Liverpool

That’s good coming from Scholes, who spent every game crying to the ref when a throw in didn’t go their way.

2 Likes

Bit of a silly comment to make. He also implied that crying in football is a new thing and you’d get abuse if you cried back in the day.

Expressing emotion is part of the game. And history is littered with players crying, going back long before Scholes was even a player.

Guess we shouldn’t expect anything else from a player with the emotional intelligence of an Orange.

1 Like

Without emotions this sport would be dead. Scholes is just trying to be relevant. He comes of as an incredible sulky and bitter person.

7 Likes

Scholes showed emotion plenty of times on the pitch, just his form of emotion was being a spoilt toddler whenever his team is losing.

Yeah guess he forgets people like Marco Tardelli crying tears of joy when he scored in the World Cup final and he was in a team with people like Gentile.

Scholes is an idiot anyway. One of the worst pundits on TV.

8 Likes

It takes some doing, but he’s even surpassed Danny Murphy as being the most miserable and boring pundit on TV.

Zero personality and charisma. And his bias towards United is laughable. Useless cunt of a pundit.

10 Likes

Did anyone see Scholes in the Wenger v Fergie programme on ch5 a few weeks back?

Embittered isnt the word. “Arsenal were bad losers”, “no discipline”, yadda yadda.

I think Keown said it best when he said (and I paraphrase, of course):

“The Nevilles like to go on about just how much of a disgrace we were towards Ruud van Nistelrooy. I think it’s an even bigger disgrace that they weren’t there to protect their man.”

2 Likes

Real yer da

1 Like

People like Scholes get punditry roles because of who they are, he’s more wooden than Alan Shearer and that takes some doing.

Watching Scholes speak would put you to sleep faster than some general anaesthetic.

How come Heysel is never mentioned?

1 Like

Scholes had a good thing going with people considering him as a smart person because he was silent & didn’t need an agent etc.

Then he started speaking.

4 Likes

So a post that literally has no logical coherence is POTY candidate? Fuck me.

I’ve always bled Liverpool red mate. NUNCA CAMINARÁS SOLO UP THE REDS!!

You are trying hard to win troll of the year. @BigWeng_4LYFE@ is going to have dig deep.

4 Likes

Absolutely fella , but it’s never Liverpool fault tho
Horrible club .

Cool meme, but be careful about letting anything get to that big head of yours, it looks to me like it’s on the verge of exploding :eyes:

At least I’m not a pussy who deletes photos of themself after uploading them :kissing_heart:

Wasn’t one of them picture of you with a woman so you could try and prove your pulling power? :joy:

4 Likes

People talking like there are going to be awards this year :arteta:

7 Likes

Multiple bruh, and no need to prove my pulling power, that’s apodictic pal, like yo big head and opposite of your tendentious (!!!) arguments :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

aaawwwwww :santi: