Lucas Torreira

Therein lies the problem with appointing a head coach instead of manager

He’s a DM. He’s absolutely not the antithesis of an Emery player.

So being a DM is the only requirement Emery has?

OK playa.

Think about it like this: Emery has a fetish for trannies, and Xhaka is just an ugly tranny.

why didnt you just stay gone

1 Like

He’s our best midfielder and simply should have started the match vs City, hopefully Emery doesn’t make the same mistake vs Chelsea.

6 Likes

Emery’s only mistake today. Should have started.

I think the only reason he didn’t was because he lacked the same game time as the other three midfielders…but very impressed with him when he did come on. Very cool under pressure. Controlled the midfield and made a couple of really good passes.

MUST start against Chelsea!

4 Likes

haha

Is that why you hate him so much, that he has been stalking you? :henry2:

1 Like

So um yeah gave the ball away immediately in front of our goal on his first touch. He’s more mobile than trash Xhaka, so I’ll give him that but his first touch looks awful. Definitely not a Santi replacement not even close. But he’s an upgrade so…yay?

I thought he was positive. In fact we looked more balanced with him on the field.

2 Likes

you are a whiny little cunt aintcha, he is a damn good player…so who are you gonna compare him to and say his shit like you did preseason without seeing him play, why dont you #fuckout you miserable little fucking cunnyhole.

2 Likes

There’s really no need for this.

3 Likes

sure there is, every single fucking discussion has to be the same shit, no different to abou, just fuck off already tired of the same shit coming out time and time again with everything across the boards

2 Likes

Gotta learn to let it go bruh.

A4T is a agenda merchant, by taking the bait you’re fueling his powaaa

5 Likes

You are what u eat…cunnyholes mm nom.

1 Like

Arsenal are here struggling and you only think about eating cunnyholes. Fans nowadays :xhaka:

1 Like

Felt a bit let down by him if im honest. A lot of that maybe down to fitness and time working together. Thought he was quite culpable on the goal.
Think you could see why he need another week or so to be starting. Sure it will come good.

1 Like

Guendouzi-Torreira-Ramsey should be our starting trio in midfield from this day forward. These guys need to start gelling ASAP.
Trust me, even if you had choice you don’t have anything better. It’s criminal that Wilshere got told he wouldn’t get minutes considering our choices(Xhaka and Elneny) but we can’t do shit now.

1 Like