Lucas Torreira

Just some of the little moments of him being where I expect no Arsenal midfielder to be (actually covering the defence a bit) give me loads of hope of the player he will be. I think against the lesser teams that will prove utterly priceless and something we have missed for years.

We saw how valuable it could be with Coq and Song in the past before they were asked to be players they simply weren’t. If he can be left to do what he seems to do best I think we’ll all be very happy with him a few weeks/months down the line.

3 Likes

He got dispossessed in an extremely dangerous area on one occasion I can remember but he’s still adapting to the pace of the league and communication is still probably an issue. I’ll definitely give him the benefit of the doubt given that he came on as a substitute in one of the hardest fixtures of our whole season.

What I also saw were a couple of excellent interceptions and good pressing / covering - that tells me he has a decent defensive brain in there. Something that has been sorely lacking for a considerable length of time.

I still have high hopes for Torreira, I imagine he will be a nailed on starter by September.

5 Likes
1 Like

:heart_eyes: what a lovely little man

1 Like

That midget’s rolled r though. :giroud3:

1 Like

That’s the same drink Zabaleta gave to Phil Neville to drink during the World Cup, he was so disrespectful.

2 Likes

I remember that. When I saw it I was thinking, “mate, there are ways to say you don’t like it without being so fucking rude” haha

Phil Neville in being a stupid cunt shocker

Does look like he is emptying a huge bag of weed into that little pot…

That would certainly be one hell of a meet and greet!

2 Likes

He’d be everyone’s mate then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lucas would be like “hermano” and Iwobi be like “dude” and Ozil he be mumblin “Das is gut…”

Emery be into Pink Floyd singing “We dont need no educayytion…”

My boy Holding would be saying “Drugs r bad n’kay…”

What does he need to do to get a fucking start? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Time to get adjusted. It’ll come don’t worry. This guy is a proper playmaker, and a destroyer. Cazorla and Coquelin fused together.

1 Like

As impressive as he may have looked, and I think he has been impressive - I can see why. He still doesn’t look completely sharp as of yet but it’ll happen soon enough

1 Like

It seems we have learned from Suarez and his £1 :wenger:

1 Like

Missed the point where he said he may have joined Napoli if Ancelotti signed with Napoli earlier.

1 Like

Didn’t miss it just didn’t post it as it wasn’t relevant to my post haha

Pretty weird and unnecessary comment imo. Kinda disrespectful to Emery and Arsenal but oh well, we got him anw.

2 Likes

Alot of these agents need to STFU

1 Like

@Calum was doing God’s work by saving us from dispiriting comments none of want to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes