Lucas Torreira (signed, closed)

1 Like

This guy is just milking it now.

“No, I don’t know [if he is an Arsenal player],” Torreira said. “At the moment , the most important thing is playing for my country.”

“Arsenal are a good team, one of the most important in the world, but at this moment I am focused on playing for my country”

THAT’S NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION LUCAS!

FFS! Need Orny now :xhaka:

1 Like

I love how foreign players say a club is one of the “most important in the world”. Such a nice way to put it, much more fun than the British obsession with “biggest” clubs.

4 Likes

Reckon this isn’t happening lads.

It’s going to get confirmed after the WC. Don’t worry bud

Cheers mate :xhaka:

Banega chat beginning to die down as he, his family and Sevilla don’t want him to leave.

Feel like his agent is fishing and Emery wants him but it won’t happen.

1 Like

Can we just announce him? Thanks.

Patience young padawan

2 Likes

Don’t know why we always take so much time to get a deal done.

Such patience :mustafi: it has been reported for dayz that it will get announced when Urugay are out of the WC

As with most national teams, I would imagine that the Uruguay team officials have rules in place to prevent transfers being completed while on international duty so all the players can focus on the national team. Makes sense tbf and just means we have to wait a little while longer, although I think Uruguay will progress far into this world cup…very good squad.

They’ll be facing one of Spain or Portugal surely in the last 16, so let’s see.

Personally I think Uruguay have a stronger squad that Spain or Portugal

Portugal certainly, but not Spain.

I absolutely want them to get knocked out quick so we can have this confirmed even though it will make absolutely no difference whatsoever.

3 Likes

I fancy Portugal more than Spain though…that may be because I got Portugal in one of the works sweepstakes so that may be clouding my judgement!