Lucas Torreira (signed, closed)

Dood discobot is a fucking legend. Pretty convinced this one is in the bag now.

1 Like

Discobot > Moley

5 Likes

Can’t argue this tbh.

1 Like

It is getting serious

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1006627163918012416

3 Likes

@Luca_from_Italy

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/1006632548984909825

Uruguayan media

2 Likes

My first choice signing for our midfield this summer. So pleased it looks like we’ve secured him. :crossed_fingers:

This is the type of smart business I wanted to see!

11 Likes

We’re signing a Verratti/Kante hybrid.

Gassed.

All that would be left is to tell Jack it’s over.

1 Like

Always playing the “penny-pincher” card. Just get him and move on.

Btw I think part of the reason there is a lack of pickup on English media is because they’re too busy covering the world cup and cultivating the collective boners of the nation before the eventual cold showers.

1 Like

Well why would they write about midgets on Uruguay’s bench when they can write about the fantastic Harry Kane?

2 Likes

Yeah that or criticising the shape of Raheem Sterling’s morning shites.

2 Likes

Maitland-Niles and Ramsey both possibly given five year deals and we’re signing another centre midfielder. I can’t imagine Arsenal will add another long term contract of Wilshere, as midfielder, too that.

I can’t wait for this signing not to happen before the World Cup, for Torreira to have a banging tournament and then some cunt team offering him £175k/w.

1 Like

This is probably not a big transfer in their eyes. Of course we have read/seen about him and are hyped, but we’re talking about a young midfielder from an Italian mid-table club for what is considered, these days, a very moderate fee.

1 Like

HYPEEEEE I NEVER REALLY CARED ABOUT HIM UNTIL SATURDAY BUT… WHO CARES :heart_eyes::clap:

Gazzetta dello Sport are now independently reporting a fee and terms have been agreed and Lucas Torreira will become an Arsenal player. Treated as done. #afc pic.twitter.com/MW1nOBaKzm

— Sport Witness (@Sport_Witness) 12 juni 2018

@Titou14 we’ve got your man!

(I’m sure Arsenal is going to blow this somehow)

4 Likes

@Bl1nk STEADY!! STEADY!!

5 Likes

Don’t move it haha this has turned into a banter rumour thread. Would be better this time for a clean thread IMO

I’m really curious how Emery is going to set this team up. A Ramsey, Torreira, Xhaka midfield seems right up his ally. I’m not sure if I’d like that.

This rumour excites me.

I am going to go and buy tissues.

1 Like