Malcom (Filipe Silva de Oliveira)

Who wants to make 100m from a sell to Madrid anyway.

1 Like

Was about to post something similar.

This club is brain dead.

Well surely spurs will have the same issue that heā€™s not for sale this January?

Everyone is for sale :smiley:

No Malcy :slightly_frowning_face:

ffs if he goes to Spurs and their front 4 is Alli Eriksen Malcom and Kane thenā€¦ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Tbf he did his job in identifying the talent :wink:. Arsenal isnā€™t cooperating by wanting him now.

1 Like

Yeh, fuck thought maybe Gazidis, Sven and Raul had wrestled some power away but mayne not after all :expressionless:

If Spurs get him nowā€¦ I have no words.

3 Likes

If Wenger doesnā€™t rate him and he then goes to spurs, then fair enough.

If Wenger does rate him but wonā€™t pay what it takes, and then he goes to spurs, then it will show everyone the complete lack of ambition Wenger and the board have.

It will also show the level of ambition spurs have compared to us and a power shift towards them.

1 Like

Wenger will rate him in 5 years when he discusses how he almost signed him

4 Likes

I hate life.

You canā€™t make this stuff up! But then again itā€™s Arsenal, where nightmares and total f*ckups are real.

1 Like

Never fancied him anyway

If true, can see this being one we possibly rue laterā€¦ still think we need to be adding players 18-21 of this calibre to rebuildā€¦ disappointing and extra gut punch that it may be Spurs.

2 Likes

Amazing source dude :smile:

5 Likes

He is nothing special.
I would rather bring back Gnabry.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that what we were offering :thinking:

Lol yeh i know, this is a regurgitated report that Iā€™ve been reading all morning, when I went to find the tweet I saw this pop up and couldnā€™t be bothered to find the original one lol.

As I understand it is about that last sentence and not money related really. Arsenal want him now, Spurs could leave him there until the summer.