Manchester City

Nowadays we don’t know. That could have been a trans gender wife pre op and she/he could still have a penis.

1 Like

Ok sir.

Luca it’s okay to be honest. We all know if your wife didn’t have that spaghetti on the table when u got home you’d be calling petr cech to come by and shit all over her, or do something with pee pee and poo poo mr potty mouth.

No, i am not so cuntish.

Back on topic now :wink:

When having a go at someone else for doing something twattish it’s easy to act like one yourself, well, I often find that to be the case anyway lol

Probably stepped over that line with the slightly unnecessary cunt comment

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Which funnily enough, is taking the bait. Snowflake gets people so triggered they resort to swearing, name calling, ranting, arguing.

It’s honestly been an amusing way to pass time this afternoon.

Also Luca wind your neck in mate, the stuff you call people is fucking mental.

1 Like

Was it not you that said men should be able to have abortions or something stupid like that on the old forum?

This thread suddenly became a Menanist circle jerk lol

A what? :eyes:

Male right activist, Menanist, cuck

I’m suprise ld you haven’t heard of these terms considering a lot of your world view is exactly the same as plenty of right wing blogs/podcasts that use these terms a lot

And what’s my world view exactly?

edit: so a Menanist is someone that watches their girlfriend get fucked by another man?

I’m lost.

edit2: for your reference, because I am interested in knowing why my beliefs are aligned with the blogs and podcasts that you subscribe to.

Oliver05102017

This went from a risque meme to Meninists, cunts snowflakes, cucks and Trump.

I really hope Godwin’s law is evoked in this thread soon. :joy:

I knew when this had 36 new posts none would be about Manchester City. I’m learning now. Classic OA :joy:

4 Likes

Calling people snowflake is name calling you idiot

1 Like

See. :smile:

You’ve called me twat, cunt and now idiot. All because I referred to you as a snowflake. It’s fascinating seeing how much it’s irked you, and clear just how accurate it is.

btw @Kaner, still waiting :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t actually call you a twat, you should read better.

You flatter yourself to think you can get to me in the way you think you can. I dont have to be mad to call someone a cunt or an idiot. Sad how pleased with yourself you are.

1 Like

Tbh the snowflake banter is pretty shite. I don’t really get it.

You’re better than that I thought MBS…

1 Like

Get that username back.

Oliver is a proper cuck username.

4 Likes

I actually had to scroll back to the top of the page to check that this was the Manchester City thread.

Yeah it’s shocking banter, but triggers Kaner and Jake more than anything I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes