Manchester City vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup Final)

Look, let’s all get some perspective here.

The real reason we lost was the kit! Whose idea was it to let both teams were the same colour shorts?! Our players struggled to pick out their team mates!

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

He has about the same amount of power that you do.

Bellamy “All the top managers are taken”

9 Likes

Honestly I’m not sold on Tuchel.

He’s up and coming but not sure if he’s ready for the big time, he’ll bamboozle you with tactical formations but in terms of our defence and need to be cohesive from front to back it’d be shaky ground.

Goes without saying that I’d take him over Wenger though.

2 Likes

Aside from the performance, the thing that annoyed me the most were some of the fans around me when Aguero scored.

I heard “He was offside!” shouted by a few people. No, it was a goal kick.

“Yeah, but he was offside.”

You can’t be offside from a fucking goal kick! Do people still not know that rule?!

1 Like

I really believe he’s the ideal coach for Arsenal right now.

Great with young players and coaches a world class possession and pressing game. Dortmund’s defence was fine under him even after losing elite talent and signing shambles like Bartra.

3 Likes

I’d rather have Sarri espceially if Napoli win Serie A

I’d agree on being good with young players and the attacking game but it’d be a bit like having Klopp IMO.

That Liverpool game in the Europa Leauge personifies Tuchel.

1 Like

If nothing else, Bae Thomas would put AFC on the right track again and I’d take him just for that tbh. He also wouldn’t fuck up young talents’ development.

However, as Patrick Star says in the Wenger thread, we’ve got Sven who hates his guts so…

3 Likes

He’s very different to Klopp, completely different in possession.

1 Like

IMG-20180225-WA0014

17 Likes

I know, I meant more broadly in terms of being quality in attack but being very naive and lacking in defence.

@Midfield_Maestro : he’s gone full dark side there, looking like the Emperor.

2 Likes

This looks to be the big flaw of Tuchel, he’s been destructive at two clubs behind the scenes. Super coach though.

I’d definitely take him but from what I’ve read he knows 0 English. Pochettino didn’t know much either when he came over but he knew some, I imagine it’d be very difficult to transfer his ideas to the players (some of which have never experienced such a coach) via a translator.

2 Likes

More like Emperor Papatine turned into Darth Sidious.

1 Like

Look at this shit, the sorry ass state of this team.

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/967833638120427522

7 Likes

I don’t even feel that gutted like one should after watching my side get embarrassed in a cup final, must be simply because I know the downward spiral is going to continue until a certain man is gone.

7 Likes

I don’t feel quite as bad because since we’ve lost I hope this coupled with finishing outside of top four will make him fuck off for good.

2 Likes

Ranty McRanterson is back. :eyes:

its true tho

1 Like

What a big man you are.