Manchester United

Arnautovic and Mourinho worked together at Internazionale. The Austrian’s time there wasn’t a success, he was pretty young too, but maybe he left an impression on Mourinho back then.

United have announced Fred. Curious to see if they finally have there centre midfielder for whom they have been longing so lang for.

I think a lot of footballers now don’t want to work with Jose…

https://twitter.com/andrew_heaton/status/1008665692437123072

I really enjoyed this from Lukaku. A really personal insight into his life. The saddest part is at the start in regard to how poor his family were – his Mum used to borrow bread and mix their milk with water as there wasn’t enough to last the week :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

A man made by himself.

Great read that. Props to Lukaku

1 Like

Yep that’s a great read. It amazing to find out what players are like away from the pitch. Andre Gomes gave a good interview before the end of the season too.

Wonder if we will have the Mourinho losing the dressing room this season.

Due this year…

4 Likes

The famous third year :henry2:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that, quite moving in places. The bit about his grandfather was very sad :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

A very good read that. Respect.

You cant make this stuff up :mustafi:

1 Like

He’s not fat he’s festivally plump…

Beefcake…

1 Like

This guy :arteta:

1 Like

Fake?

This is surely too much even for Mourinho. Fake?

Who knows tbh

I swear it’s real but not a recent quote. Sometime towards the start of last season.

Edit: longer ago, 2016

Let’s be honest, he’s no Stevie G.

1 Like

Redcafe after Fellaini news:

Arsenal fans get the last laugh with this one then :frowning:

This is it, this is the event that turns me into an alcoholic.

Feck off. Just feck right off.

Just woke up in the morning,and its a horrific news to start the day.

Terrible news if true. He’s like that shit stain that can’t be removed.

I woke up, no butter for my toast so I had to go out to the garage and they only had that shite Utterly Butterly, then I burnt the toast and just when I thought my morning couldn’t get any worse I read this. I’m doing a sicky and going back to bed.

I wonder if we’ll even be brave enough to announce it on social media? The backlash will be horrible.

Wow, I was really looking forward to the trolling if he was moving to somewhere like Arsenal FeelsBadMan…

When Fellaini sees out his contract, this lump of shit would have played for Manchester United for 7 years. 7 fucking years. Let that sink in.

Hard to believe it will soon be 2019 and we’re still going to be watching Young and Valencia crossing for Fellaini. My goodness.

I fecking hate this news. Tragic player. Awful with his feet. Slows play down. Crap passing. Zero mobility. Makes team resort to hoof ball.
feck off with this decision.
Just another reason I hate Mourinho. As if his shithouse tactics and man management weren’t bad enough.

Mourinho will probably be gone by Christmas anyway so hopefully the new manager will bin the c*** off in January.

A disastrous result in every possible way. f***ing hate Mourinho; destroying the club at every juncture.

21 Likes