Matchday Chat

Chat looks brilliant. great job guys! :slight_smile:

MDC is opened for the Premier League opening fixture :slight_smile:

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com

Use your username to login (no password needed).

Well this is stupid. It wonā€™t let me log in because my user name is over 16 characters long lol.

Pick a shortened version then :smiley:

Ah so itā€™s not tied to our OA account? Got it :slight_smile:

Wonā€™t let me in.
As soon as I reach the chat, it redirects to OA.

Refresh a couple of times or try a different browser

observed that on cellphone.
Now working fine.

Closed it for today. Was more of a test session to see how it ran during a match. Back for tomorrowā€™s game of course.

MDC is now open, enjoy!

canā€™t get this to work, it says invalid username. How do I do it? Is it a problem with the password maybe (even though it tells me invalid username)? Because I tested AbouCuellar aboucuellar Arsenecuellar and not one worked. Do I not put the space in between Admins and Only?

Thereā€™s no password as it runs separatelyā€¦ You could join chat as ArseneCuellar if you want, but the mods ask for people to use their nick on here.

Leave the password box blank, itā€™s only for Admins. :joy:

1 Like

I just canā€™t get through to MDC on mobile. I log in but it redirects me to OA homepage

Sorry wasnt around for the game on Saturday. How is everyone finding the new MDC service ?

I like it so far, a few points that I didnā€™t like:

• Scrolling up to read earlier chat messages is pretty much impossible, soon as a new message is posted it drops back down. Need to find a fix for that
  • I keep getting logged out on my phone after I closed it and re-opened, I didnā€™t close the browser/app.
  • I have a harder time reading the chat when 90% (of the users) use black text colour. Iā€™d prefer everyone to have a designated colour per user.

Pretty likely we can do fuck all to fix these issues :smiley: They are minor though, Iā€™m very pleased with the rest of the chat.

1 Like

You can stop auto-scrolling in the bottom right corner

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Iā€™d like much more colour options

I can do that, just as long as they look readble on a light background.