Matchday Chat

You’ve taken plenty of enjoyment from the “jokes” at others expenses in the past. I remember you having a good laugh at Sally or playing along with any number of jokes on Doc. I forgot you can’t handle it if the joke’s on you, even a minor one. Don’t worry, you won’t be banned again.

As for @Luca_from_Italy, I’ll remind you that you were very, very lucky not to be permanently banned from the whole site when you had your last major meltdown in MDC. As my fellow mods know, I massively disagree with the decision to let you back in, not because I don’t like you but because I think in the long run it’s going to cause you to get yourself banned. Even yesterday you had to be told to get a grip because of nonsense you were posting. Maybe focus on that.

1 Like

A few people have asked me over the weekend whether there will be a MDC for this weekend’s CHampions League final.

Well, quite simply, of course! What kinda mod would I be if I didn’t allow that eh :giroud: So we can enjoy one last MDC before the Summer break and have some random banter.

3 Likes

Join the exclusive Transfer Deadline Day MDC tomorrow

Sooo much will happen on the final day; Will Alexis leave? Will Oxlade? Who else? And more importantly… WHO will come in? Discuss it all in our clubhouse MDC.

We’re looking forward seeing you all there :slight_smile: We’ll let you know when the chat starts tomorrow.

1 Like

Just imagine if nothing happened.

2 Likes

Can i? :hipster:

1 Like

17 Likes

^^^^^ :joy:

really hoping we have a decent transfer deadline day, our fans deserve it

No problem mate. It was just a question :wink:

1 Like

Gonna be such a let down this window ;(

I don’t think you want to lol to be honest.

Going to sleep now. I expect to see Seri signed by the time I wake up in about 6 hours. See you guys in MDC to celebrate! :kos2:

Ok Kroenke :giroud:

Wheres the chat

We’re opening it during the final hours

WE’RE IN THE FINAL HOURS BROOOOO

I’ll be about around 8 to open it up unless someone gets there before me :slight_smile:

1 Like

And we’re in business!!

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

i actually thought something might happen tonight. we’re still in MDC chatting shit if anyones interested tho :slight_smile:

Bingo.

The easiest transfer window in Europe to predict.
Any window involving us.