MDC or Matchday Threads?

This.
We have more than enough posts about the game post the match in the match day thread.
MDC is one of the ways posters know each other without the need to stay relevant to any thread or Arsenal in general.

We’re just wise enough to know the general public are too stupid to vote on matters of such international importance.

So just over 2 months into the new season. Seems like a good time to bring this thread back up, considering there were a couple of mentions regards to MDC last night.

So, I shall make a fresh poll. Are you happy to continue with using match day threads to discuss games, or do you miss the randomness of MDC?

• Stick with using match threads
  • Bring back MDC

0 voters

Have your say :cristo:

ffs don’t bring MDC back

Why are you making it a vote again? We won accept it :wink:

1 Like

Match Day Threads mean Match Day Threads.

4 Likes

no to MDC, you have to fuck about to log into a seperate website that slows your computer down and then its down every so often etc, just a fucking nuisance

1 Like

PREACH BROTHER!!

Just because a referendum happened, doesn’t mean democracy stops.

Time for a #peoplesVote on MDC

2 Likes

It’s called constructive feedback, there’s no harm in asking again now it’s a few months down the line :slight_smile: If people are generally happy with the current system then that’s cool with me. I just want everyone to enjoy their OA experience.

1 Like

Wish we could get a second independence vote this easy!

Mysty for Scottish first minister! :wink:

2 Likes

Why can’t there be both? Matchday threads for the serious people, MDC for the cool and interesting people :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That definately rules you out then :arteta:

3 Likes

It’s so easy just to use the thread tho and fits the new mobile site so well. Can’t see why anyone would want MDC back haha

#MDCEXITMeansMDCEXIT :wink:

Na…

Scottish Leavers lost - demand 2nd ref.
Remain lost - demand 2nd ref.

We need our 2nd ref and if we lose that, we will go on moaning until we get what we demand! :bellerin:

3 Likes

I will say one thing though. If and that’s a fairly big IF, MDC ever came back, it would be a system that wouldn’t require you to log into a seperate website, like it was with the previous system, it would be in house. So whether that changes any thoughts, or not, I thought I’d throw that in there.

1 Like

5 Likes

I remember when @Leper had a massive thing for Kerry Katona, wonder if that’s still the case? :laughing:

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s because of her well rounded personality?

:iwobi:

1 Like

Of course, the first choice for me :kos2: