Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone’s having an ace day! What kinda games do people like to normally play around Christmas, out of interest? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play a game called “how much food can I stuff in my fucking face”

It’s a good game.

5 Likes

^found the future drunk uncle.

3 Likes

I’ve played that game for a week fucking solid now. I swear I’m going down with gout next week.

2 Likes

If I have to hear James Stewart’s whining 10-year-old’s voice one more time I’m putting a Sanchez screamer through the fucking tv screen.

1 Like

Thanks Jakey!

Love that film. watched it 6 times at the Odeon (i think it was the Odeon) Leicester square when it came out.

I play a few board games with the wife and kids on a regular basis Mysty, but at X-mas i like to keep it simple and fun, so mostly it’s games like Fluxx, Uno Extreme, etc :slight_smile:

Yourself?

1 Like

“MURRY CHRISTMUSS MR PARTER!”

:wink:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Merry Christmas OA! :beers::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas x

Watching a little film before beddy byes. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. @Leper and @Mysty were right. :joy:

1 Like

Happy Die Hard day everybody!!

3 Likes

Yay not christmas here yet but woot!!

1 Like

Missed this last year :rofl:

1 Like

Merry Christmas buds!

1 Like

NOT A CHRISTMAS FILM!

Merry Christmas from Italy!

It’s set at Christmas, it’s about a man trying to reunite with his estranged family for Christmas, the heist happens at an office Christmas party, John McClane writes on that terrorists top “Ho ho ho now I have a machine gun”, it prominently features Christmas music, a woman about to give birth to a son is central to the plot and it has a classic happy ending in which the good guy underdog defeats the forces of evil.

GTFO with this it’s not a Christmas movie shite just because it isnt sickly sweet shite like Love Actually!

4 Likes

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas everyone :smile:

2 Likes

How did I guess you’d be the one to jump straight on that

Believe it or not, I think i generally have good taste in films - just not at Christmas :grin:

1 Like