Mesut Özil

I do feel sorry for the guy who manages our Twitter account. It must be so bad to do it.

Or it’s part of a last effort and charm offensive; look at how much the club cares.

WE GOT HIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM

?

7 Likes

Get the fuck in, what a great Xmas present!

Eventually lol, he better sign it this month!

When (not if) he signs, it’s going to break the internet.

I think i’ll be happier than when we actually signed him - and I didn’t think that was possible.

1 Like

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN needed

1 Like

In Wenger’s words, this really would be like a new signing.
We must be breaking our wage structure by more than double and giving him 300k a week.
If we get rid of Walcott and Sanchez that will save about 250k a week which means we can easily afford it.

Being in a comfortable environment as the talisman must appeal to Ozil more than winning major honours if this is true, I’m not going to complain though because he’s quality and I love watching him play.

3 Likes

I think the club has realised that going into next season with no world class players might not go down well with the supporters who pay the highest prices in Europe.
It’s a shame we won’t be buying anymore to play alongside him.

I don’t think the club gives a fuck whatsoever.

There’s an 11 year waiting list on season tickets, I’m sure there’ll be people willing to step in and pay regardless of the situation.

1 Like

What a Christmas present it would be!

Mesut, think TWICE!!!

1 Like

Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice

1 Like

@discobot fortune Will Özil sign a new contract at Arsenal?

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

Fuck you discobot

6 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Fuck you discobot.

@discobot quote are you as disappointed as I am in these so called Arsenal supporters?

:left_speech_bubble: Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it. — Richard Bach