Mesut Özil

Mesut loves London so give him what he wants!

1 Like

Should have been given it when Jack was out on loan tbh.

1 Like

With the amount people are saying he loves London, the more I’m thinking a move to the Rent boys makes sense for him.

I feel like the need for him to sign right now, far outweighs the Aubameyang signing. No matter how much I want that to happen after the Mkhi announcement. All this PR nonsense is making me anxious!

1 Like

Need a MADNESS intro video for Auba where Auba is signing his contract there is a knock on the door and Özil then comes in sits down beside him and signs his aswell.

Internet killed.

12 Likes

That would be so awesome haha

2 Likes

Fucking Oscar worthy Cristo!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They should have announced Mkhi, Auba and Ozil like that in one go.

The internet would explode.

3 Likes
4 Likes

While I didn’t like seeing Sanchez leave, if Ozil leaves I’ll be as upset as when Cesc/RVP left.

Cmon Arsenal, get PEA in, explain to Ozil that the rest of the squad will be strengthened in the summer and get a new contract done.

That’s not too much to ask, is it?:innocent:

2 Likes

I will be using Ozil as an adverb now.

• He ozilly move past the players.
  • His first touch was ozilly done.
  • He ozilly passed it to the striker who went clear on goal.
4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::crazy_face::cowboy_hat_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:arteta::campbell::coq::cristo::gabriel::giroud::kos2::poldi::henry2::henry::per::santi2::wenger::iwobi::jakey::ozil2::welbeck:

2 Likes

Laugh all you want, its going viral and the adverb will be used in dance reality shows.

“Wow, What grace! what ozil!”

1 Like

Yeah, i think he is waiting to see if we strengthen the team. Hopefully we can get Auba in january.

She’s got style, she’s got grace, she’s an Ozil

5 Likes

I’m way ahead of all of you. I already made this a thing. I get called Özil all the time because of my coolness :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ozil wants to stay :smiley: Why would he go? He plays his best football here. He’s the star.

3 Likes

He oozils class.

7 Likes

I like to think of Ozil as Bergkampesque.

Cool and classy.

I’d love this to be true, but I can’t keep count of how many articles I’ve seen like this over the last 18 months.

3 Likes