Mesut Özil

So they want to take another one of our players, and as backup for Coutinho at that. Go and fuck yourselves twice you cunts.

4 Likes

Why do Barca always want our players? Pathetic :hipster:

Now watch the contract talks with Özil stall for the remainder of the window.

1 Like

It doesn’t make much sense from Ozil’s perspective to sign now anyway, why wouldn’t he wait a couple more months and hope the questions go away for a bit.

Meanwhile he can re-evaluate in November-December time and see if we’re still in the title race or not, see what effect Lacazette is having etc. I wouldn’t sign just yet if I were him, at best I’d stall as long as I could

2 Likes

Yeah. He waits until Sanchez’ future is decided and then asks for even more money knowing how big a PR and sporting blow it’ll be to lose our two best players at the same time. The club will give him pretty much whatever he wants

I’d prefer to give ozil what he wants that alexis, possibly because I can’t see ozil asking for quite as much as alexis but even if he did I’d be inclined to give him it, not so much Sanchez though

I’m struggling to justify giving him a new contract at all.

LOL

14 Likes

:smiley:

:smile:

https://twitter.com/arsenalpoper/status/891649230590414852

14 Likes

Kolasinac looks like he should be in the WWE :laughing:

Best of luck right backs :eyes:

6 Likes

Christ! Kolasinac is a tank :cech:. He is massive! I do fear for his opponents :henry2:

1 Like

I would love to see what he does to twunts like Deli Alli! :henry2:

3 Likes

Shame we can’t see him against Costa :poldi:

5 Likes

I do quite enjoy this newfound toughness we have got.

Sead looks like he was born to hunt bears with his bare hands ffs.

2 Likes

[quote=“Oliver, post:1786, topic:65”]
Sead looks like he was born to hunt bears with his bare hands ffs.
[/quote]I dunno why, but the bear/bare sentence, reminded me of this :bear:

3 Likes

Pahaha. Amazing. Love it when stuff just comes to you like that.

Until we find success on the pitch, we will continue to have this problem with our best players running down their contracts to the last year and then holding us hostage. If the club want to avoid this going forward, they have to be a helluva lot more competitive in the league and CL. Under Arsene, I don’t see us being much more than “also-rans” and so I don’t see this problem with player contracts going away anytime soon. Just another thing you have to swallow and continue supporting the club.

5 Likes

Özil on Instagram said he’s recovered from his ankle injury and was back in full training today. I expect him to play tomorrow.

Ozil and Sanchez are running down their contract because in the 3-4 years theyve been here, we haven’t given them another world class player to play with. It was inevitable they would eventually think fuck this.

3 Likes