Mohamed Elneny (25)

This is worse than when I was gunning Djourou for his supportive messages on Insta.

The sentiments there and Moā€™s a trooper, but itā€™s just plain embarrassing that. But itā€™s his account to write what he pleases, still far preferable to the post-PR spin thatā€™s being cooked up for when we avoid defeat by Man City on Thursday.

1 Like

Every time Elneny opens his mouth it reminds me of the time Denilson said we could win the quadruple.

2 Likes

I wonder if Mo still thinks we can win the league :thinking:

2 Likes

His heartā€™s in the right place bless him haha

4 Likes

Then when Wenger wanted to sell him he said he was leaving, ā€œto win trophiesā€ :grinning:

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry Momo, we can still win the title if we win our last 10 and City lose their last 10 provided we overturn the 50 GD difference in the process.

1 Like

Very positive in this current setup

3 Likes

Heā€™s doing the Ramsey b2b thing very well this game

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good news. Best Egyptian in the Premier League!

Wilshere and/or Ramsey has to go then. Otherwise investment in cm is going to be highly unlikely. If Wenger remains I expect Xhaka to stay for another year.

1 Like

Great squad player. Good news.

1 Like

Even with Ramsey and Wilshere staying thereā€™s definitely room for an upgrade on Xhaka.

Iā€™m not sure how good news this is. We need to overhault this midfield so we need some midfielders out. Coquelin has gone, we need more to go and at least 2 upgrade midfielders in. Having said that I always rated Elneny for his tidy play and workrate. His range of passing is quite underrated too.

1 Like

Elneny is basically the ideal squad player. Canā€™t see the issue here, if he prevents people from being brought in thatā€™s because of defective squad planning, and, well, having an ideal squad player isnā€™t going to change that.

1 Like

I am fine with it, as he is a good squad player to have.

Reminds me of Edu.

Very pleased!

Iā€™m not sure weā€™ll sign a 5th center midfielder.

Iā€™m glad heā€™s signed but I need to see the wage first.

Elneny is a good squad player, his salary should reflect that