Mohamed Elneny (25)

You can take the boy out of the hipster but you can’t take the hipster out of the boy. Or something to that effect.

Once he wins the FA cup and community shield with Arsenal they should be about even. That should be achievable for Mo.

Arsenal’s newly-crowned best central midfielder should be available this weekend

I would not risk him because of his little calf injury. I would like to play with Oxlade and Niles against Hull and Xhaka - Elneny at Allianz.

2 Likes

He was rested for two games then played 90 mins in the final. He should be alright, I suppose!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/834520627230941184

Sunday: Play all the first team cunts, let them be humbled by the brown walls and Bovril of Sutton.

Wednesday: Wenger cunt risking our midfielders against a pie and mash pub team.

3 Likes

Lol! Our standard 3-week injury.

That ends up being 2 months then 3 months then out til april …then :santi:

Im sure it was him who took a knock early on in the Sutton game. Probably the cause but he seemed ok to carry on. Looks like we are left with Coquelin and Xhaka. Dont even know where Ramsey’s gone.

Ox? Objectively hes done alright there tbh.

He’s played how I would expect a winger to play in CM I suppose. Good with the ball, horrible without it.

Pretty much sums up our whole team really. :smile:

1 Like

52% of you see him as a squad player (polled in November). I wouldn’t mind seeing him as a starter for the rest of the season. Definitely over Coquelin.

Really good option to have. Well done Mo :slight_smile:

Just checked what I voted and I’m part of the 38% who thinks he should start ahead of Ramsey :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I thought he was doing okay but never had a chance to play regularly.
Good game yesterday Elneny. You should have a lot more playing time.

1 Like

Elneny is a solid player but he isn’t the answer as a starter if we want to progress as a club.

1 Like

A worthy Coq replacement at the very least.

Very good source.

https://twitter.com/King_Fut/status/889531648257253376