Mohamed Salah

Fabregas and Diego Costa are good partners in crime too have. Without wanting to diminish Hazard. He is excellent.

1 Like

SALAH, what a player!!!

his season for Liverpool is reminding me of Suarez, heā€™s up there as the best player in the league but Kane is a better striker and KDB is a better contender for best player in the league at the moment, he just runs the show every game

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/960796975900737536

Can see Madrid coming for him in the summer

1 Like

I hope they do, but how often do players leave after one season?

They can come but I donā€™t see them selling him.
Dealt with Coutinho transfer quite well.

I think Real Madrid are interested in Kane and Pochettino, rather than Salah.

Kane has the film star looks, and with Bale could be the best looking and most glamorous attacking partnership in Europe :grinning:

1 Like

Am I missing sarcasm?

5 Likes

Yes :grinning:

He would only have film star looks If he was the lead in Elephant Man.

4 Likes

No way Salah will be sold after one season. Heā€™s tied to a long-term contract so the money theyā€™d ask would be around 250-300 million lol.

4 Likes

If you asked me who Iā€™d want in my team out of Hazard and Salah, it would be a really tough question to answer.

Iā€™d pick Ɩzil :ozil2:

5 Likes

he looks like an Orc from Warcraft.

Damn, it is like people asking you who you want in bed, girl A or girl B, and you said you prefer a guy.

1 Like

Or, his answer was both girls :santi2:

3 Likes

Just like Wenger, not answering the questionā€¦

Itā€™s actually more like saying Girl C who has bigger tiddies than the others but I get the sentiment :campbell:

1 Like

:arteta:

2 Likes

Scored 30 goals this season now. Unreal

1 Like

Real incoming.

This is just unrealā€¦ he is so so good this seasonā€¦ like Suarez previously for the Pools.