Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (EFL Cup 3rd Round)

Shit, The Lord is on form.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKicmcwAytN/

4 Likes

Im off to this one , the prospect of seeing the Lord Bendtner perform was irrisistable he will score a hat trick !

Seriously Im looking forward to seeing some young ones in but Id like to see some steel and leadership in the team too .

Since Wenger doesnt rate this competition Id like to see him leave the teams selction and tactics to Steve Bould ,he rotates everyone else why not himself ??

Have a soft spot for the team that gave us our red and white shirts !

4 Likes

Akpom
Willock, Jeff, Ox
Xhaka, Elneny
Gibbs, Beilik, Holding, Debuchy?
Martinez

I don’t even know if Debuchy is fit but it would be fun to see the young guys supplied by Xhaka.

1 Like

We need to improve our shit record in the League Cup so c’mon Arsenal!

Im going for:

Martinez
Debuchy Holding Gabriel Gibbs
Elneny Xhaka
Perez Jeff Ox
Giroud

@Midfield_Maestro I read Giroud is still out

In that case Akpom

Damn, I guessed AMN at RB :smile:

5 Likes

Quite a strong team in the end.

He was the only one missing from mine. Well done

1 Like

Our depth is pretty impressive these days.

2 Likes

So Perez will get his chance. Hope he takes it.

2 Likes

Buzzing to see this team play!

1 Like

I’ve opened MDC.

http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com

1 Like

Good for the kids, let’s do this!

1 Like

Meh it’s not on tv here at all they are playing chelsea Leicester…boring. plus I’m at work so that’s two strikes guess I’ll just watch for updates here.

1 Like

Well that was a remarkably easy night of Football where very little went wrong. Love the fact our new boys chipped in 3 goals :slight_smile: Xhaka with another rocket, and Perez bagging his first two goals for the club. Hope that gives him the confidence he needs moving on to future games. OK, it’s ‘only’ Forest, but you got to start from somewhere.

Ox’s goal at the end was just the icing on the cake. Forest had no answer at all, all evening. 8 goals in 3 days! I hope we keep this form into Saturday…

3 Likes

I enjoyed the game. Considering these players had never played together before, they did so well. Well done lads!

Absolutely! Careful optimism. I’m just glad I got to watch an Arsenal striker run past a defender and get the ball in between the posts for the first time in what feels like forever lol

2 Likes

Even the Ox scored lel

2 Likes